Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So basically the MC has practiced basic skills to the extent that he has mastered them above and beyond a 200 year old sage?????????? Is that what this manga is ?????????

God this is stupid, like if you have those fucking skills why didnt you fuck up the Minotaur ? one day jap writers will learn to write compelling stories one day.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this is just "Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town" all over again. Also, why didn't she use any of those skills against the minotaur? Are they just flashy but useless? Is that tree made of paper-mache?

@rokegle135

Later is revealed that he's
actually incredible diligence and may have been blessed by God, not only that but ever since he was a young child he's been in live or death situations without even understanding, even the food that he used to eat would case him incredible pain and metal fatigue and he would still train both his body, mind and magic

@Talith

It's explained in the novel that she got paralise with fear, she didn't have any real battle experience with a creature like that, but yeah, still feel like she could have won

@Gaiseric9

Yes, basic
he would alwaysmake something incredible and just think that was nothing important, another person did,that people misunderstood the situation or that people went easy for him and everyone would be shocked by how amazing he is or something like that

"no skills" but he has like 20 and has op magic
i mean i dont mind op magic but dobt say he has no skills if he does

Japanese people really like dense mc huh, did he realize that he killed a monster stronger than goblin before.

Man I really dislike this dense mc trope along with a misunderstanding trope along with all the bs that comes along with it, I was really into this so I hope they get that part of the story over with quickly so we can have an actual interesting plot.

Dex-chan lover
qjRT2yC.jpg

Aggregator gang
I really hope this turns out like "Shinmai Ossan Bouken-sha", where he actually realizes his strength to some extent.

Dex-chan lover
That fireball thing is the most bullshit thing I've ever seen an author do to force a stupid misunderstanding in a story. Like... why is a fireball harder to manipulate than willing ice into existence and freely puppeteering them through magic? Why is it that she can spew out large, devastating flames but nothing measly and useless like fireball? That's such a bullshit to a level I can't even comprehend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's got Guts level of strength but he's the weakest rank .... WTF?
Skill issues, literally. This world is too skill-based and as he has no "suitable" skill, he and others believe he doesn't fit to be a combatant.

Users who are viewing this thread