Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon IIRC, He and Sun made up and Sun vouched for him with the girls. Then he and the girls made up and they vouched for him with the rest of the school. I think there were public apologies too.

Seems like some readers can't move past the 1st arc emotionally even though the MC has.

Dex-chan lover
I was the first
Is she really using this as an appeal?
REALLY?
After all the shit she put him through?

@TNT261
Apparently at some point, we dont know when, but it was after Joro was dragged through the mud, both Cosmos and Hiwamari fell in love with him for real.

I think the LN does a better job of explaning this shit, cause the Manga seems to skip or not be able to explain certain things.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate this arc, it's the worst arc of the three from the anime, sure, but it's good enough i guess. Thankfully it's almost over and then we'll get to see the 3rd arc which I like much more since it focuses on Pansy and Joro more

wait....
did they remove the page where himawari kiss jouro??? or is this a fake??
---id---537---id------c---35---c------t---20---t---.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon It's sort of like BestBoy simp said. They all made up like one big happy brady bunch family and the girls fell in love with the MC. Why, because Sun wasn't interested in them.

Unlike cuckboy said. There's no way anyone with a pair would move past and still be friends with the two girls or Sun for that matter. He's an asshole too that backstabbed him. Sadly our MC is your typical beta Japanese character probably why BestBuy likes him and he think he's worthless pos undeserving of anyone.

However, IIRC
He sort of does grow a spine in latter volumes of the LN. Plus with only 1 more volume left which will be 14 Pansy should be the end girl but with LN you never know if there's going to be an asspull end girl or not.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 I see thanks for clarifying it further, just one question if Sun wasn't interested in them why the hell did he betray joro?

Dex-chan lover
if this had ended at the end of the initial betrayal arc it would have been a pretty good manga tbh

Supporter
lmao look at this bitch trying to appeal after sticking a knife in his back i'm dying.

Dex-chan lover
people talking about himawari, but it's makes less sense that he just forgiven Sun. To me Sun was the worst on the manga (and anime). Don't know how was in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, this manga have two parts. first arc and the rest and the second part looks like was written by a different person

Dex-chan lover
If I were in Joro's situation, it would kill my self-confidence in another way.
You have these friends you consider amazing, you make a big mistake, you promise you will pay back for it, work hard for it and then, when you're about pay back for this, your super amazing friend comes in and does it for you.
It would really make you feel like you can't do anything with your own effort.

Users who are viewing this thread