Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Did all the boys seriously flock to Pansy after they saw her big breasts? Did they seriously think they had a chance if they pestered her? On top of that, did all the girls seriously look down on Pansy for such a petty reason?

Oh well, at the very least we can see our MC isn’t the only idiot. A vast majority of that class are out of their minds.

Dex-chan lover
Umm, well I guess that was something. I read it, so it existed I suppose.

Surely this isn't how the LN ends right? Or maybe the novel hasn't gotten to this point and that's why it turned from what it was originally into this soppy fiesta.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is full of bad joke, which I like.

I think the end is weird too, maybe LN is different.

Was a good read.

I stoped reading this at chapter 20 like a year ago, come here again because chance and... it's axed lol

I mean, I liked it at the start but after the first arc it just goes down and down... even so, I didn't "drop" it and was planning to continue reading it sometimes in the future or even starting his LN, but lol, if what kowoyoshi said is true, this is just baaaaad and weird 😂😂 😂

ima drop this for real this time and not look back 😂, welp
at least he said "No" to all the other thots, so gud job there!

Fed-Kun's army
Ever since that day Pansy stopped wearing braids and glasses.

1xyG64B.jpg

@kowoyoshi

Jesus, that sounds like even a bigger mess than the manga.

In the end, Manga Ver. of MC is still trying to hide face and denying their relationship after gaining courage to confess and successfully become a couple. Like, I get that on the inside, he's hyped about dating Pansy, but damn act like your enjoying yourself instead of being a dickhead on the outside.

Dex-chan lover
Came here after a couple years passed since watching the anime and well I couldn’t remember where the anime left off, but nonetheless still such a great manga, it did feel a tiny bit rushed but not so rushed that It’d ruin the whole manga as a whole, wish I could see these characters live their lives like an after story of some sort but since its way back in 2017 that’s just dumb wishful thinking, thanks for the translations and onto the next romance manga

Dex-chan lover
What a wreck, the story was disjointed all over the place, most of the characters feeling like satellites around MC, without much substance of their own. That being said, it made it much easier to accept Pansy ending, really the default ending for this manga. I also found myself grinning more than a few times. Even if those grins were me ridiculing the story, they were grins nonetheless. And, I did read the entire thing in one day, so the story's constant barrage of plot twists kept it interesting. I mock this story, but still respect it for the train wreck it is, compared to quite a few other manga's I put down after a few chapters.

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread