Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
I know there is more in the LN but honestly this ending is a fine ending

I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope that this is it.
please, don't ruin it with another arc, it doesn't need one.

Dex-chan lover
I know there was cut a lot but... Anyone could tell me if this ending is similar to the light novel's (?)

Contributor
Throughout this entire ride I've reiterated one point over and over, and to the end I still stand by my stance.

I've always enjoyed the moments when they chose to focus on Pansy, and I've always felt that those chapters were the most compelling, and those scenes were what kept me reading even when I was running on spite through the very terrible conflicts the author had set up.

It's been fun (tentatively), thanks for letting me off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

@RiceFarmerVN Thanks for that clarification!
Do you happen to know what that question actually means? Or maybe we should start with, who of these two said it?

Yo TL thanks for taking notes like you were studying for your finals, reminded me of my AP Japanese test 10 years ago...

my disappointment is immesureable and my day is ruined.
its like u.s.a dropping nuke out of nowhere for the first time in ww2.

Fed-Kun's army
@Osaka_Vibes @MolaCola

This is for anyone who wants to read the light novel, this is the spoilers I got from Animesuki, just search Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo LN Animesuki on google and you can see for yourself the dumpster fire of spoilers lol.

Apparently vol 14 we found out that Pansy is not one person but THREE people, actually sisters(not confirmed if blood related) and the interaction with pansy through the LN and other media there's hints that the pansy is the MC been interacting with have been different and hints have been given (not that anyone would notice it either way) which sister he chooses is still up in the air and the LN is still ongoing, he rejected EVERY single other girl tho, if that makes things better kek

Warning if you don't care about the LN(unless you can read japanese you wouldn't even check up to the LN as currently theres 14 volumes and the LN translators are still in volume 1 and doing the chapters IN PARTS) read the spoilers if not, you can read about the dumpster fire lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam - since you asked for the ending, apparently it hasn't ended yet (but probably will soon, if firestorms can have an effect) but two posts before this one kowoyoshi has a spoiler that feels like it might sum up how desperately the author tries to invent new gimmicks to be able to keep the "story" running.

(As for the manga adaptation - thanks to translator and team for their hard work, and apart from occasional cringe or oversilly, I think the manga was just fine.)

Dex-chan lover
@kowoyoshi LoooooooooooL

Did the author get inspiration from
Quintessential Quintuplets or something, and decide he needs to implement that into his story at the last minute? LOL

God that's bad...

So the manga ending is okay on it own, though i liked the ending of the anime more since it matched with the personality of Joro. As for the LN, it is still ongoing and as per the reviews and summaries have gone in a confusing direction.
Also the manga script advisor is someone who took the original LN as reference, while the anime script was developed by the original author himself and thus different ending.

Dex-chan lover
Even now I still don’t know if I really love this series or really hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread