Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

@Batotopls It's supposed to be Sansanqua (the girl he helped in the last chapter) because the joke is that being the tsundere she was also following him and said it was just a coincidence when she didn't even need to say anything.

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv Now that I think about it, is she even the manager as she say? It seems kind of odd that the only time he saw her was the flower festival despite the fact that his best friend is on the team.

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling that Tanpopo gets off on getting scolded/punished.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow nice character appeared :3
Nice smug face u got there he he

Dex-chan lover
This is like the opposite of a manga getting axed, this plot just keeps getting dumber and more dragged out

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus I want to refute you so bad but I can’t. I don’t even know what’s going on anymore (or why). Is the MC seriously still trying to set Sun up and help him focus so he can win? Hasn’t literally EVERY ARC up until now been about the MC learning to put himself before his friends and see that they care greatly for him so he needs to stop with his inferiority complex and focusing so much on their success and instead focus on himself?! Nope? Just checking. Also I’m still not okay with everyone (President, childhood friend, and sun) so quickly becoming friends with m again and then randomly joining the harem he never should have had. I started reading this series because it seemed like a breakaway from the generic cliche harem (which I can enjoy, but I love new stuff; well at least I try to love new stuff; new stuff doesn’t always make it easy (or love me back)). The MC plotting to get a girlfriend was interesting, the twist that both the girls he thought were in his pocket, but were using him for his childhood friend was more interesting, pansy’s everything was interesting, the twist of the twist that he only wanted Sun to be happy was the most interesting. The conclusion where everyone turned their backs on him (for him trying to help them), were basically all assholes, and they ultimately had to apologize was super compelling. WHERE IS THAT SERIES?! Now I don’t think it had to have ended there. The story could have been extremely interesting had more time and content been spent on the characters (that stabbed the mc in the back and made the whole school unfairly hate him) rebuilding their fractured relationship with the mc again and slowly regaining his trust and friendship as the mc himself dealt with his inferiority complex and hatred of self and grew to realize that the person whose success and well being should matter most to himself is himself (not to say that you shouldn’t care about friends, but the complex planning an great deal of care the MC put into literally everyone’s happiness but his own, is not healthy). Could have been an awesome and dramatic coming high school story about the MC rebuilding fractured relationships and coming to care most about himself; the author could have even introduced new girls over time; some to serve to advance the plot and help the mc grow (maybe introducing some conflict) and others to serve as love interests. It would have even been fine if after the reconciled the back stabbers feel in love. Just not this fast and immediately. For guy that everyone either used, stabbed in the back, or unjustifiably hated because of the back stabbers (excluding Pansy), his harem is stupidly large (and maybe 2 or 3 members make sense).

I’ve honestly stopped reading this series with the hope that it has a genuinely good story or a fairly unique (or at least less used) take on a popular trope or any actual character development (I know the author can definitely do something different next chapter, but so far the MC this chapter sounds like he’s learned nothing and wants to repeat the same idiot selflessness for his back stabbing best friend that ruined his highschool reputation in the first place). At this point I’m continuing this for lolz and because I don’t know how to stop. If the author was gonna turn this into a generic harem series without the advancing or character development good ones have, they should have made that from the start or just ended it ambiguously after the first arc. So much potential in the trash and then burnt to a crisp.

anyone who stopped reading this thinking that it wasn't a new type of gag manga is literally deluding themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Next volume cover of the LN
EXvqBP1WsAMs1HF

Double-page supporter
The logic of the author is baffling. What sort of plot has this become? Do these characters not learn their lessons?

Dex-chan lover
MC is surrounded by crazy chicks. This baseball manager chick is wack

Supporter
what? what the fuck is going on? what the fuck is the plot? i'm so confused.
why the fuck does he want to push Pansy and Sun together? huh???

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what some of y'all expect from this manga. The joke is that all these love struck girls all had their epiphany at the same baseball game. I really don't think he's going to try and get Sun and Pansy together. He's probably going to try and do something to get Pansy on her back foot so he can get the upper hand in their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Yeah the author had a really good hook with that first arc. It's like we're a fish that go caught on line and then pulled out of the water only to see instead of pro fisherman it's his 7 year old son who drags us on the ground to go throw us in a bucket for 5 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread