Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

How are you people still acting mad about something that happened 30 chapters ago. The MC moved on from this, everyone took the blame properly and apologized, and in the first place the only bad guy was Sun, with the two girls being manipulated by him (and MC in the first place tried to manipulate them too, and so did Pansy with MC). Or what, is it really that bad that the girls asked him, their friend, to help them to get with his best friend in the first place? It's something friends actually do.

Himawari and Cosmos have genuine reasons to like the guy now too, specially after how he defended them from Sun.

I swear you guys can be okay with an actual villain joining the MC side in an adventure manga but somehow these girls are evil and shouldn't be forgiven? What the actual fuck.

Anyway, dumb arc start, but I can see it becoming something interesting like the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry readers, we all deserve better

@mainimi It isn't so much that he "moved on" its that he and the entire rest of the cast - Pansy included - was replaced by completely different alien body doubles from the most basic bitch shojou manga ever written on a Fanfic site. At least even the hundredth Shonen manga where villains become friends after getting beaten have to first get taken down several notches before they start to chill out

Basically, it's entirely out of character for all of them and there wasn't any point at which this change in character was established properly

Shout out to Bench-Kun and Baseball Game-Chan, you two are the real hard workers in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread