Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
that was cute

i wonder where the LN continues where the manga ends.

the the ova continues.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon I was making a joke. The bench is a repeating character that always appeared during a particular kind of plot twist in this story. I'm still joking. It was a wooden bench that people sat on that became somewhat of a meme in this series because of when it appeared.

Fed-Kun's army
It would have been better if they adapted the whole ln, I've really been enjoying reading this

Dex-chan lover
At least we got a proper closure and not a "we're more than friends but less than a couple" ending.
I liked how it started, but after 2 arcs it went into a spiral of dumbness, a shame we never see why Pansy had to use the disguise.
I guess in the end she was the only one who likes him.

Thanks for your hard work in this series.

Is the novel different ? Is the novel continueing or is the manga ahead ? I would appreciate some answers

Dex-chan lover
@CodeGears novel is way ahead of the manga, even anime went further and we are getting some OVA soon.

Somehow im happy it ended since it deserved way better art then this but from the other side i hoped to see more of the story since LN aren't rly translated unless sth changed from the last time i checked.

@Renan_Walheim i though it was mentioned? Unless i remember this from anime
she changed her looks and moved schools to escape from old "friends"
seems they did cut the next arc that kinda shows this "friends"

@levyoasu we are getting OVA's for anime soon, might help it but LN kinda goes a lot further so its hard to give it a proper closure

@Drastic162 it was rushed since LN goes way further

Users who are viewing this thread