Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

@Kiriha well if you have time to get offended for a trash poorly written manga with mediocre art, your life probably trashier

Aggregator gang
@ch0si: You're entitled to your opinion, but others think it's good. It's not like your word is the final judgement, after all.

@TwilightFaze i'm agree with you, i'm entitled with my own opinion, other ppl on the opposite sides too.
I just replying to @Kiriha because he's attacking ppl as a person rather than try to have a reasonable discussion.

Dex-chan lover
@ch0si I gotta admit that i got a bit too aggressive there but i genuinely wondering what's trash at that time. Is it the character? the art? the story? Other people explained properly on what they don't like from this mango but you only wrote trash so i got curious.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or is that reporter chick forcing him being "an enemy of womankind" harder than the typical close-minded bitch? Calling it now: She set the stage by spreading rumors so she can justify writing a juicy article after Sun's huge confession from the previous arc. She doesn't care if it's not really true, she'll fake it enough so everyone thinks it's true to raise her own reputation.

The story wasn't generic at first until the plot twist was established real quick, there's no build up or thrill that happened. This would be good if the twist wasn't so sudden, so it could maybe build some character development or tensions.

Supporter
This manga is definitely utter trash. Stupid, unrepentant, and self aware trash. I've loved every fucking moment of it. ?

Users who are viewing this thread