Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Literally every bad thing that happens is because of something that happened last year at the Prefectural Tournament Finals. lmao

Double-page supporter
Kinda disappointed this isn't up to the point of being after the anime, was really interested to see where it goes. Given how literally everything goes wrong though... I don't expect a good outcome

Double-page supporter
the first arc here is a slightly interesting twist on this trope but after that it tries to keep riding off that and it gets really boring and lame

Dex-chan lover
Author made the mistake of not knowing when to stop with this one. It's getting worse.

Aggregator gang
I love how Pansi is reading the MC like an open book but i fear the author is going to drag this status quo longer much like his cowardly/safe-thinking MC with his situation!

Group Leader
when author don't have real friends so he just made trash manga with trash characters 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be me rambling.

Upon re-read, I still dislike the way the original plot line in this story got resolved. I guess i can understand sun-chan and MC becoming friends again because they're both guys with secret personalities and they felt betrayed by each other. In addition, MC really values Sun-chan and as they say, bros before hoes. Sun-chan even confessed in front of everyone his bad side. I can also understand somewhat himawari and MC re-connecting, since after all they were together as friends for a very long time. Himawari is awkward and immature and likely would want to steer clear of Jouro because she felt way too guilty. So him approaching first and then reconciling is fine.

But the reconciling with Cosmos was crazy terrible. She's a 1) senior and 2) not a friend like Sun-chan or himawari. She should be approaching first and jouro has no obligation to try to re-connect with her. I suppose her personality to "prepare" makes it too hard for her to approach but again, Jouro has no obligation to care.

Technically none of them deserve his forgivness. Sun-chan was mad Jouro took the heart of the girl he liked so chose to get revenge? Okay but when sun-chan did this to Jouro all Jouro could think about what was what he could do for Sun-chan. Himawari and Cosmos were being targeted by Jouro for romance development so he's scum? Okay but you used him to get close to Sun-chan, tossed him aside despite claiming to be his friend when you decided he wasn't actually supporting your pursuit of Sun-chan, AND THEN kicked Jouro when he was down by treating him like trash even though you're supposed to be "childhood friend" and "beloved senpai". Yes, they all moved to fix what they destroyed by telling everyone the truth but that doesn't mean they deserve his friendship again when the damage was already done. Doing something to make themselves feel less terrible about their rash and immature actions is not equal to deserving forgivness. They're all way too shitty.

I guess Jouro's just too nice and I think that's what really makes this series lose itself for me. Seeing things work out all happy is nice and all, but it's hard to swallow because it's too removed from reality and is less interesting overall as a result.

Dex-chan lover
@KajurN preach!.

this manga has gotten terribly uninteresting and the direction is all over the place, very close to dropping it, or at least shelving it for some years

Double-page supporter
@Hamin I'm pretty much with you for everything, though I tend to excuse Cosmos and Himawari a bit as I'm too big a fan of harem outcomes not to, but from just logically looking at it you're dead on. What sucks is that from the little I understand of what's to come in later chapters from the LN it just gets worse.

@Hamin I guess I agree with you for the most part. I still don't get how people hate the mc with how nice he actually is.

Man, I miss when the main character was super shitty and scheming and everyone had all their manipulations and counter manipulations.

Users who are viewing this thread