Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Aggregator gang
I'm confused, which one is following the LN? The anime seemed pretty consistent while the pacing here is strange

Aggregator gang
Is the LN this based of already ended?
If so, are the manga still far of or is it just around the corner?

It was good but now it's just a regular harem style anime without the ecchi elements. Sucks. I don't need some long pseudo philosophical ramblings about friendship. Give me fun situations or ecchi moments with Pansy dammit

Aggregator gang
>> Give me fun situations or ecchi moments with Pansy dammit

@Wise93 go and read an ecchi manga then, this one is not an ecchi one, just a few fanservice now ant then...

ill recommend you Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! (https://mangadex.org/title/18221/amano-megumi-wa-suki-darake) if you are more interested in some school romance/comedy with tons of ecchi

>> Is the LN this based of already ended?
If so, are the manga still far of or is it just around the corner?

@Monochrme LN is not finished, but its pretty cliche rnow. Also the manga is preeeeeeeeeeeety far behind, even the anime adapted more than the manga, and it finished on december 2019...

Every single last one of these characters suck except for Pansy. And the worst offender is the protagonist. He tried to be the cool manipulative type but deep inside he's just another pervert, nice guy, cuck, simp.

Contributor
Another perfect exemple of a story ruined because of the harem.

It would be enough with just Jiro and Pansy fun moments, but no, it had to be a harem to get tons of fillers with useless, if not annoying, girls.

It's a waste, because it could be actually be good.

Imagine reading a harem manga and complaining because it has a harem.

You guys could just stop reading, no one is forcing you lol.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-07-26/oresuki-are-you-the-only-one-who-loves-me-manga-ends-on-august-23/.162223

Aggregator gang
Seems like the final chapter is coming up next. I think we all know where this is headed.

Users who are viewing this thread