Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 101 - It's All My Fault

Dex-chan lover
I hope they never get back to their world, because that fucking dipshit creeper older brother is not fit to be in any sort of position of power. He's supposed to be a noble and hero, yet he has absolutely zero diplomacy when in a completely foreign land.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, he needs to lose his powers and be punished for his violence and shitty attitude. I am going to be angry if there's some light forgiveness bs...

also, even in a reverse isekai we can't not get the propaganda tired trope of "OMG JAPANESE FOOD SO GOOD!" lol.
I was reading a light novel and two guys tried to kidnap and rape two highschool girls. They had done the same thing before. No charges were pressed. They were required to take karate classes.

Seriously WTF Japan?

The Japaneese are seriously proud of their food. My Japaneese teacher wiuld go on and on about how much beter the food was there.

Dex-chan lover
the food stuff always remembers me that in the middle ages they used plenty of spices to show that they are rich. so i guess a wealthy person from back then would thing our food tasts like nothing and is cheap
Showing off was indeed a thing, and prices were exorbitant, but amounts of spices we consume now are absurd in comparison. I can dump a spoon of cinnamon into my hot cocoa without punching a hole in my food budget. I mean, late medieval Europe imported around a thousand tons of black pepper each year. My country, with pop numbers similar to said late medieval Europe imports three and half thousands tons of black pepper. In a quarter.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why you guys are freaking out about them liking the Japanese food, the concept of the food being better and tastier in Japan was introduced all the way in the first few chapters. He won Christ over with Pasta.

As for the apology, I’m internally summing it up as him being sort of self conscious over the fact that he is almost twice her age while she is in a desperate situation. As the reader, we see their romance slowly play out and root for it, but from another perspective, the main character got with a barely adult depressed immigrant woman who has no support group besides him and within a year, got her pregnant. If you take a step back, from an outside perspective, the romance is a little dubious and the MC being a fully functioning adult, may have times where he questions it. Hence, why he felt the need to apologize to the brother, aka, the closest thing to her guardian.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, the stereotypical route the story goes, despite what many people wanted to happen otherwise. Even after the other "drama" arc with Christina it was hard to imagine that the story wouldn't devolve into this sort of plot.

Considering they are putting a lot of emphasize on '"rice" they will probably do the food isekai trope next, where once the Brother and Mage go back to their world they will bring back Rice with them as their treasure from another world.

Maybe make it some back-and-forth venture where it will possibly be a thing where Christina works as an intermediary between them and Kanji to buy produce from the farm to sell to the other world if they go the route of being able to travel back-and-forth without issue now that they've figured out once.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, Honami and Momoko will likely be replaced by people with a far less delicate touch. Kanji shouldn't have gone there. Glad the mage is figuring things out, and realizes what they did wasn't right. Bartholomeus will need to have his situation beaten into him by being shot , and then tazed. Maybe have his ass hilariously handed to him by someone like Private Kuribayashi from GATE.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why you guys are freaking out about them liking the Japanese food, the concept of the food being better and tastier in Japan was introduced all the way in the first few chapters. He won Christ over with Pasta.

As for the apology, I’m internally summing it up as him being sort of self conscious over the fact that he is almost twice her age while she is in a desperate situation. As the reader, we see their romance slowly play out and root for it, but from another perspective, the main character got with a barely adult depressed immigrant woman who has no support group besides him and within a year, got her pregnant. If you take a step back, from an outside perspective, the romance is a little dubious and the MC being a fully functioning adult, may have times where he questions it. Hence, why he felt the need to apologize to the brother, aka, the closest thing to her guardian.
I tried a high quality Japanese restaurant and it was that great I'm sorry but modern food in general is better than the crap they had in medieval times

Dex-chan lover
Modern food is just more healthy than the slob of medieval times.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't get why everyone in calling MC a coward. Maybe an excessive, harmony-loving f**kup, but trying to talk things out with a magically powered tank of a gorilla, who already beat the shitz out of him is rather ...stupid, but also brave. Though I wouldn't bow down into dirt to a person, who obiously has no respect for me.
If i'd be a japanese person AND would be into traditions AND would ask my hopefully soon to be father-in-law (or mother-in-law) for their daughters hand AND I would know, they are into that kind of thing AND I would know, they respect me at least a bit, I just might do that in their living room, for the sake of a bright future. (Do some japanese nowadays really still do something like that outside TV, anyway?) But that punk? Talking it out ....okaaaaaaiiy, but kneeling? Never.

Also, was there really a scene, when that bro outed himself as a true siscon? I mean not overly protective towards his sister and a bit gay in a humoristic way, but truely attracted to her in a way family better shouldn't be? So far I only see a jerk, who only cares for his sister and his own emotional wellbeing and who tries to protect her (with inexcusable means, that might be the norm in his world. Them being nobles and everything) They tried so hard and everything (their worries and efforts) seemed for naught, as she was in no mortal danger and she seems rather happy. Well, obviously her virginity was in danger, though so was it back in military service, simply one defeat later.

They both, hero+mage, reached their goal and nothing is as expected, yet they still kinda lost her to that other world. His sis is with a common man, her strong female friend suddenly turned wife and mother. Things don't add up like they want them to. Chris not following their world's common sense anymore isn't helping at all. While they aren't confused (Oh, I bet they have understood the situation at hand well enough) they simply are not happy. I can understand that. the hero-brother tries to make justifications to force things into a favorable situation. I know that kind of behavior from other people. I understand, that if you are the hero (with diplomatic power and combat strength), are in a foreign contry and somebody has been taken from you, strong-arming and threatening might acctually work. (They don't expect the JSDF arriving iun a matter of hours. They believe Japan can't muster strong forces fast enough and won't do it for a simple cur.) I get that gorilla. I really do. His reactions and way to handle things make sense. We don't have to paint his as a total lunatic. He isn't the devil. But he isn't an appealing figure either. Acctually I missed a general or somebody two chapters ago, who would have given him his one or two cents about threatening earth's citizens.

Overall, I think we apply a bit too much of our common sense to that situation and we don't put enough effort into seeing things from their perspective. You'll see, If you do, there are still enough reasons left to hate that jerk, but it does't look that much like a forced drama situation anymore.

The loli archmage? Maybe I was a bit too harsh with her before, but she still has to apologize.
I forget which chapter but Hero bro says to mage girl "Is it ok to marry a siscon like me" or something close to that.

His actions and words have shown him to be beyong basic siscon and into the incestuous realm. Last chapter he got halfway into his confession sentence before Chris cut him off.

He also got insanely and violently jealous when Chris said MC was most important man in her life. His though vision we saw also proved that.

This chapter is infuriating cause we have an MC thats apologising for loving someone, I'm fine with them talking it out but what we got instead is a MC grovelling apologising for being in love/loved back. I will say at least mage girl insta regretted her words so but that means it was her true thoughs.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give props to Chris trying to quell the situation, even if this jerk off just threw him to the ground

Dex-chan lover
Every new character introduced just makes this manga get worse. I honestly think that Chris and Kanji being good was just a fluke at this point.
To be fair the brother being incestuous was foreshadowed and hit on the head with hammer since we first met him waaaaay back in the day. So consistancy wise he's still written well but that doesn't make him a good character lol.

I tihnk alot of this series it's basically some of the side cast and the MC/FMC that save it as it's pretty generic most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread