Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 126 - Welcome Home

Dex-chan lover
Can't disagree that when facing a guy with superhuman abilities acting strong and brave isn't exactly easy. Still, doesn't change the fact that I don't find particularly enjoyable seeing the protagonist being abused without being able to do anything and, even worse, without even his wife taking his side...because another big problem of this arc is that it made Chris much less likeable.
Let's hope things are going to improve from now on.

Group Leader
Dunno what's so hard to compehend about the current state of things. Their relationship is in a very rocky spot, pregnancies are already hell to deal with, then you have Bar beating Kanji up and being on bad terms with him, then you also have the business side of things. This all happened pretty much unexpectedly too, forcing Kanji to just deal with it as best as you average farmer could. He's in a very rough spot where he obviously doesn't want to rock the boat and make things even worse. Chris is not helping either in her feud with Bar over Uryuu of all things...
All this to say this isn't black and white, the situation is complicated, and people shouldn't act like a talk of this magnitude can happen at the snap of a finger. Obviously it needs to happen but last time it did Chris burst into tears so clearly the time and place have to be appropriate.
Also Kanji isn't perfect, give the man a break. It's not like he acted spineless the entire manga, he's always had his ups and downs, that's part of life. Most couples go through these rocky periods.

Contributor
That tagline on page 2 sounds exactly like what they'd say at the end of an axed manga...

I love that Momoko is head over heels for Makoto now. But damn that misunderstanding. It's so frustrating. Haah. :haa:

So Kanji finally started to grow a little. He has been a stagnant side character for so long, I wonder how many chapters that took. But honestly I now care more about Momoko and Makoto than Kanji and Chris. The supposed main couple has been neglected for so long I can barely get myself to care about them. Hell, now I care more about Yuzu and Heita than I do the main couple, who will have to earn back much of the reader goodwill they lost over this long arc after Bart and Louise came.

Only ~3 months until Chris gives birth. Decisions will have to be made before that happens.

I am gonna be honest, I would feel the same as him if a dude who could split me in two with his hands hated me that much, I think I'd call him being spineless as just being smart, he knows that he can't fight him cause he'd loose
Yup, and how to do you have any confidence when your wife is barely trying to stand up for you.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, and how to do you have any confidence when your wife is barely trying to stand up for you.

She's pregnant and just reunited with family that she thought she'd never see ever again. It's not like she abandoned him entirely, and they both know that Bar is an extremely sensitive subject to be handled with care, not just bold posturing.

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna be honest, I would feel the same as him if a dude who could split me in two with his hands hated me that much, I think I'd call him being spineless as just being smart, he knows that he can't fight him cause he'd loose
In general, the problem really is how little reaction the blond girl had to her brother literally hurting her husband rather than his supposed "cowardice", reasonable cowardice even given how her brother's first reaction to meeting him WAS BREAKING HIS FUCKING ARM.

I dropped this for six or seven chapters and it's still the same unreadable trash. I can't believe this. It was such a fantastic read and then the author just decided to make a heel turn and let this weird fucking triangle, pseudo-incest bs happen. How are you going to let your brother treat your husband like this? The man was sleeping in the office. He broke his arm. Fuck this shit man, ruined such a good romance for fake ntr.

Dex-chan lover
Progress!

EDIT: Why y'all keep calling him spineless? He got beat up bad during their first meet, y'all expect him to go have a shonen manga training montage and unlock the secret power of our Earth's mana to defeat Bar and claim Chris?

The guy's a farmer.
That’s the problem. This was a comfy farming mag before it became a dogshit borderline NTR cuck series. Of course he’s just a farmer

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this for six or seven chapters and it's still the same unreadable trash. I can't believe this. It was such a fantastic read and then the author just decided to make a heel turn and let this weird fucking triangle, pseudo-incest bs happen. How are you going to let your brother treat your husband like this? The man was sleeping in the office. He broke his arm. Fuck this shit man, ruined such a good romance for fake ntr.
I dropped it about Ch. 107. Every few months or so I come back just to the forum threads to read the comments :kek: . I admire the rest of that are still sticking with this trash

Dex-chan lover
These weak ass little bros are just projecting.

Nah... MC is a walkover simp. Period.
Not being helped by his own damn wife not setting her brother to rights on how much he actually has to say about her life and her choices, especially after brother-dear hospitalised her husband and keeps menacing him..

Which is, in fact, the sum of fuck-all. In any world.

Princess Preggers is as much part of the problem as the brother is. And the MC lets. it. happen.
So yeah.... spineless indecisive simp.

Dex-chan lover
Nah... MC is a walkover simp. Period.
Not being helped by his own damn wife not setting her brother to rights on how much he actually has to say about her life and her choices, especially after brother-dear hospitalised her husband and keeps menacing him..

Which is, in fact, the sum of fuck-all. In any world.

Princess Preggers is as much part of the problem as the brother is. And the MC lets. it. happen.
So yeah.... spineless indecisive simp.
As I said, little bros with no experience in real life projecting their own pathetic ness and need for a strong male onto manga characters.

Thanks for nailing it home for me :)

Dex-chan lover
As I said, little bros with no experience in real life projecting their own pathetic ness and need for a strong male onto manga characters.

Thanks for nailing it home for me :)
ROFL!!!

Sorry to bust your little dream world, oh self-appointed Judge of All.
But my license plate states "1968". I might have picked up a thing or two in over half a century in terms of knowledge and experience...

Including the ability to spot a spineless simp when I see one.

Dex-chan lover
ROFL!!!

Sorry to bust your little dream world, oh self-appointed Judge of All.
But my license plate states "1968". I might have picked up a thing or two in over half a century in terms of knowledge and experience...

Including the ability to spot a spineless simp when I see one.
Sure thing little fella.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of progress. MC finally reclaiming his home by graduating out of the office.
Bar desperately needs another humbling event where he gets totally flattened by something hilariously pathetic

Dex-chan lover
so many ppl talking about mc being weak, where if it was them in that same situation, wouldn't do any better.
Exactly. Why would you want to cause issues with the man who almost killed you, and kill you if he wanted to. They need to work out their differences.
thanks for the huge batch of chapters.

however I wish our main couple would finally have their big talk about the big issue looming on the horizon. Will she return? Will he follow her? Will she stay? If they split up who keeps the baby?

although splitting up feels like the most unlikely option.
This manga doesn't feel like one that will have a bitter sweet ending. I have a feeling they will be together, either the sister is ultimately going to choose to stay, my guess would be the brother learning to respect MC with time, or some sort of final conflict with the brother, where he would have to accept his brother-in-law. The other option is they escape to her world because of the government.

Users who are viewing this thread