Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Itadakimasu

Dex-chan lover
Someone removed the seinen tag because it turns out this did not lead into mature territory

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. The previous title is probably the author's way to get reader to read the next chapter. He probably used it on his WN too.
It was a bait

MrX

@maachan Agreed!

Unless you salt the water first and or put in some onion in it while it is cooking or anything else that makes it taste something ^_^

Contributor
I'm hungry now, dammit.

Well, hope this serie stay for a while, reverse rom-com isekai is cool.

Dex-chan lover
wait why is the rice sweet? and do they mean ''sweet'' like how a watermelon is ''sweet''? wait how do u cook rice? over here, we use cooking oil,salt, garlic and water, and it does have taste.

@Hollow7F @maachan

Actually rice have some glucose on it, because it wa high of carbohydrates.
And with someone who usually eats rash food such medieval food, that maybe salty. It will make your taste the rice more sweet at first try.
It just my hypothesis

Dex-chan lover
gbRoZo7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eat different kinds of rice, and you'll notice they have different scents or flavors. But yeah, it's a little subtle. Just think of the difference similarly to how a sweet-toothed brat will prefer white bread to whole grain wheat.

That aside, Nipponese food wank is annoying. Yeah, it's probably better than whatever middle age trash peasants are used to eating, but I wish it got a little less focus. The MC still hasn't realized she's not a cosplayer. I know one of the few things the Japanese can unanimously enjoy is their food, but c'mon. Focus on bringing the plot forward.

Double-page supporter
This is a cooking manga ? You have to wait for the foodgasm and plot will show up naturally

Dex-chan lover
That drop from the cliff wouldn't count as attempted suicide in my book.

He did all those things without looking at her naked body. Without looking is dangerous in itself. You never know where exactly you're going to touch next.

Double-page supporter
Man, he was in ecstasy after tasting his own food.

Also, that was a really abrupt ending to the chapter... (No つづく or advertisement for the date the next chapter will be published or anything) is it possible the raw is missing some pages?

Users who are viewing this thread