Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Melvis Family Rules

@Owyn
No. From what I know, the legal marriageable age in Japan for women is 16(18 for men).
The 13 might be for the age of consent(not sure).

Dex-chan lover
She is 18 and thus not a kid... young maybe but not a kid.

Dex-chan lover
@Doodmandood
Yes, 13 is indeed the age of consent. Marriage age for women is 16 and for men is 18 to coincide with the end of their purbety fase. 13 is the end of the first stage of female purbety and the start of the first stage for males BTW.

Dex-chan lover
We, also, don't know how many days it takes for her planet to rotate around its star. It could take ~500 days.

Dex-chan lover
The facial expression when he said his mom was dead was ultra creepy and started freaking me out. My mom is dead so i'll do nonchalant japanese smile #3 as if i'm saying don't fret over this burt toast!

Fed-Kun's army
Those are some pretty strict rules considering you sent your daughter out to battle. Shit happens in war. What if she got injured and the doctor needed to see her naked? What if they need to move her hair out of the way to get to a wound?

Plus all those prudish rules and you let your daughter go fight against the rapey orcs?

Goodness.. Just go make some new life already both of you.. ???

Dex-chan lover
@Darkion
That's ageism.
I'm joking but it is still wrong of him top see her like that as the world she came from she is already an adult since she was 15 at the latest and he seeing her as a child will change how he treates her and may end up causing confusion because she has in her mind that she is and adult while he treates her as a child.

Blessed image
E22.jpg

Next day will be fun to see...
The thing about her being in a war, she's a member of a noble's army. She's not full time soldier, but a noble trained in the art of war. Circumstances led her to getting chased by orcs but that doesn't changes the fact she's first and foremost a daughter of a noble family which turned out to be militaristic to the point of having their daughters take up arms. She's a noble's daughter and weird-stiff etiquettes were also the part of their loooong list of etiquettes in noble societies...

Dex-chan lover
Im guess she really isnt sure about marrying him yet since she keeps repeating its Japan, after thinking about the rules.

Dex-chan lover
She fell in love and got new clothes. She's also following the rules of Kandono's house (High Risk Mission Therapy for the reference).

Group Leader
An old man blowing bubbles in the bathtub isn't moe.... MY EYES, IT BURRNNS...

Group Leader
See naked? BITCH WE MARRIED.
Touch hair? I WANT TO MAKE FUCC.

Her family's rules are fucking weird.

Users who are viewing this thread