Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Anti-epidemic measures

Double-page supporter
Thats why the government is shady as fuck

More over the much xenophobic japs government

Group Leader
That "international organization" with an interest in her magic demonstration video is suspicious AF.

Dex-chan lover
Why honami didn't lie to the government? Like she got amnesia,or etc
Why tell everything? There's always something to keep in secret and something to share
mc why you tell her? Because she's your ex?

Dex-chan lover
"International organization that wont be named"

Lol, MC Screwed the pooch on this one hard. That being said this would be a very good start to a shonen. Like Anime E.T. but with fantasy instead of aliens

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this racist manga is so bad (imho). Im dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa Real life diseases like HIV run counter to your argument about it being clear there is no infection. She could be extremely contagious and the people she infects could show no outward symptoms for months/years compounded by it taking forever to even FIND the right virus or bacteria to experiment on with drugs/vaccines. What if the virus knows magic too and/or uses it as a vector of transmission? If anything the government response is low key compared to whatever horrific monstrosity zombie virus she might have brought with her.

And then they were never seen again. The end.

Here comes the dissection arc.

Dex-chan lover
wtflip r u guys asking? he asked his ex to help her get a something like passport/id cause she cant live freely without it or something... the magic for me was entirely the girl's obsession's fault... just to prove "she got isekaid"... she prolly going to get raped to have her babies be their weapon... i really cant see where this is going... because both the guy and the girl is hopeless... well the guy is a "was" a government official or something... i can only see the maze runner in this...

so if i try to forget about "where can it go" and ask for what i want... i would say them running away and then them getting isekaid... both of them... i say fuck that ex cause she has a weird blush that makes me think she really really has some faults in this... like "haha i want to see what she can do" while knowing shes going to be experimented without consent... well this is now just me ranting senselessly

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was rather lighthearted at first if you disregard that Chris fought and lost a war, but now it's going down the drama route. Can't say that I will really enjoy this manga as much as before.
( ̄ε ̄)

Dex-chan lover
I don't really, for the moment, have a problem with anything else but the MC's initial decision to reveal the knight is from another, magical universe. Since her magic allows her to speak any language, they should have claimed she's from Russia or North Korea (in which case she would be an abducted foreigner), or something equivalent, from extraordinarily dire circumstances in any case. That would have given an excuse to making it extremely difficult to verify anything. It would have also made it sufficiently troublesome to try to deport her (where?). She could have also gone through a more mundane health check, which could have still been decently thorough. In any case, since she wasn't a vagabond but was basically working for the MC, the government might not have been too interested. But I guess that wouldn't have made such a dramatic story.

@boag if you're saying you'd be the underground "resistance fighter" well good fucking luck nowadays, you'd be a smear on the ground from a drone strike lol

weeaboo survivalist, good luck with that tough guy

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus
Ah yes because drone striking citizens would be looked so well, you also think that the military would side with the people taking the guns, ill let you in on a little secret
they wont

Contributor
I like this 'realistic' depiction of government reaction and think it's pretty appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread