Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
there we go she got her phone call opened the window and saw outside probably like 1 or 2 more days and she can leave.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some freakin' humanity. Maybe people in japan complained about how ridiculous the set up was as well.

Contributor
I see this wholesome reverse isekai went full depression-modo while I wasn't looking. Hope it rejuvenates soon.

Dex-chan lover
A realistic take on the reverse-isekai genre

I kinda hate it

Supporter
This arc is 5 chapters too many. Even the artist is getting depressed drawing this (only 13 pages this chapter)

Dex-chan lover
It took them 10 days to realize their robotic treatment was breaking her? How fucking useless are these cunts?

@Crombs tell me about it. I'm ready for her to use her magic to blow up the wall (special moon power up!) and become a fugitive with Kanji. This just isn't interesting or enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so stupid, everyone knows rules of girls from other worlds.

Fuck them non stop

Never tell anyone

Dex-chan lover
if i was her i would just demand to be let free or i would burn the entire building down.
she came in there voluntarily yet her treatment just gets worse and worse by the day, if they are going ot treat her like that then she should just escape.

Dex-chan lover
Frigging needles seriously, what are scientist doing? why aren't they creating a new way for blood tests?

Users who are viewing this thread