Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

Aggregator gang
people say vaccine cause autism or depression. im pretty sure its caused by restricting actions. and denying interactions with people personally.

this example, where they would likely blame something else. instead of their actions. because they deem their actions are correct.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer That's how you get the military sic'd on you, buddy pal. She knows magic but it doesn't mean she's so strong nothing could stand against her. If anything it'd probably only take one long range gun, unless she's got some fantastic defensive magic we haven't seen.

I agree how they're treating her is supremely shitty, but a) she doesn't wanna make a fuss because of her friends in this world, and b) making a fuss like that would not work out in the end. That's not how the world works. Escaping would not be remotely viable on any front.

At best, and she probably should, try to negotiate better terms on the grounds that she COULD do that but wouldn't. Actually escaping wouldn't just get them off her back though.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this like 2 chapters ago, moved on to the cute “reverse isekai” about the elf that comes to Japan with that other guy who sleeps to do it

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
She couldn’t handle orcs, what makes you think a modern govern police or military force won’t shut that single mage/knight down? She won’t get that far after that first few acts of terrorism.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with how they've been treating her them killing her for rebelling be a sweet kindness imo

Fed-Kun's army
f2f211190569fc0.png

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus It's clearly on purpose. They aren't only running medical tests but are also judging how she copes with that manner of soft, stimuli deprivation torture. Either they are interested in how it affects her blood readings or perhaps if she snaps and tries to cause trouble. Maybe they even think she will open a portal back to her homeland to escape. Furthermore if she doesn't cause much trouble, it tells them she can probably be controlled to a degree. Clearly the Japane military are continuing the proud traditions of Unit 731.

Dex-chan lover
Do all these tests remind anyone of that scene in the Movie "Splash" where Madison gets caught by the government?

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus nah, they don't see that. From their point of view, everyone wants to be a productive little cog in the machine, it's what everyone aspires to, and they are educated that way from early childhood. The suicide rates, and cases of arson, are just isolated instances, emotionally unstable people could have been set off by anything....

I seriously would have burned my way out of that hospital, before my arm got that many needle bruises, though.

Group Leader
Readers: Give us more realism in isekai.
Author: *Delivers: getting too real, and too depressing.*
Me: Alright. I've had plenty of that now. I get plenty of depression from IRL as it is. I'm ready to get back to the pure wish-fulfillment with no thinking required.

With zero stimuli in an entirely white room, it's basically solitary confinement...Cruel and unusual punishment--can cause a lot of variety of mental issues. I wouldn't even be surprised if she completely snaps and killed somebody.

Double-page supporter
@Harry_Dong
Hopefully the first one to be killed is the protagonist who called the government on her.
I'd pay to see him and his friend burn after what this girl has gone through.

Supporter
They need to give them stuff to do. My goodness. Give her access to the Internet and let her blow her mind.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a month (of chapters), seriously wtf is this shit, is this going to be Gal Cleaning 2.0?

Users who are viewing this thread