Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

Dex-chan lover
To all those complaining about the Japs being Crazy over the quarantine.

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Nurgle%27s_Rot

Aggregator gang
Either resolve this or bring on the NTR. This has dragged on.

Where is the fuckin over power, the masacre, the blood, why the author choose this way, isnt it isekai ??, another worlder blend her self to modern society easily, unveliepebel and It's kind of meeehhh the beta male. But its a nice read but not priority.

Fuck! The logic. Lets have a happy end to this right now and be done with it. and I mean, "Kuhh! Kill Me!"🙃😋

Dex-chan lover
People, don't worry, according to someone who has read the light novel, the knight gets together with the guy and had a child with him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane reading one chapter of this damn arc gives me as much crippling depression as seeing the last episode of an anime season. the collective amount of depression is enough to equal the intense sadness i get from reading Deadman Wonderland's ending

This started out ok but this is getting dropped if she aint out next chap. This is depressing and stupid. Like collecting her blood each day changes anything...

Users who are viewing this thread