Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this hospital arc will end soon, and on a good note. They are clearly keeping her not to check her for unknown sickness whatnot. But keeping her to figuer out what makes her able to perform magic and to see if they reproduce the effect.

How I loathe the goverment.

@Doomer
if i was her i would just demand to be let free or i would burn the entire building down.
Damn son, do you want her end cataloged as a walking nuke plaguebearer and put it down in a MK-ultra tier experiment?

Dex-chan lover
Yay, my weekly dose of depression... Those needle marks are awful. They should report it to the human rights commission of their country.

Dex-chan lover
surprisingly well handled situation.
lesser writer will immediately put her into further isolation for DRAMA after accidental pushing.
but here, we got portrayal of professional nurse who realize what happened and know how to handle her and her stress.

Dex-chan lover
IDK how actual contingency plans nations have are, but if they have any experts at all working for them, they would know that this kind of... people need contact and complete isolation can cause health issues (as actually shown in the manga) so trying to test the health of a person whose health is deteriorating because of the quarantine is just plain dumb. "The tests will go on" - no shit, you're the cause of the bad health.

@AMetroid
like I said before, they are done of the epidemic test (thing that wouldn't be because could anything in a weeks-months of latency or worse, years; hence you are right about quarantine being so lax) or they didn't found anything (magic sickness might enter as undetectable and return to your point, but maybe take the bet assuming that because no one in earth assuming can do magic (another bet) that pathogen can't do shit).

Supporter
I'm really curious on why they didn't just install a catheter if they're doing that many blood tests?

Contributor
I think the axe is incoming, and like a certain 3*-rated manga, author decided to crash this manga with no survivors.

Dex-chan lover
Why in the FUCK is there no TV, or at least something to help the patient distract themselves from boredom and lonely feelings or some shit? The phonecall was ok, should have been done much earlier and more frequently, but you'd think providing some cheap pass times would be a no brainer.

Dex-chan lover
WTF I hate the japs (in this manga) now
hope all of them fucking died. This is no way how you treat a human being.

Many complain about the japonese government here, but dont delude yourselves: she would have been literally skinned alive in if she had ended on other countries hands (in real life, ofc).

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I dearly, DEARLY, wish this won't have the ending of a tragedy. I mean, it's an isekai... it should be lighthearted. At least this time, the chapter asserts hope.

Aggregator gang
At least the head nurse has some humanity, but it took her too long to realize IMO. If she was the one in charge of the patient's mental health then she failed. If they had no one monitoring her mental health at all, then that's a failure as well. Head nurse fixed the situation, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

a little longer, the subject will turn into experiments in the jar(s).

@kronix

pls point me to several isekais where these otherworld girls are getting fucked. off the top of my head i can only think of parallel paradise and Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Users who are viewing this thread