Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

XL

Dex-chan lover
These crazy JAPANESE PSYCHOPATH loves playing with fire. Ya don't poke the bear and expect it to not FUCK you later. Can't wait till she murder all these assholes.

Dex-chan lover
The quarantine and the blood sampling are all very good and all, but it still feels flat on the realism.
The lack of dealing with her mental health in this stressful environment/situation. The other was the piss poor depiction of her quarantine. She'd be sealed in a bubble, there would be no windows. Also, the medical personal wouldn't just have paper masks, they'd be in level 4 suits (like when they picked up MC-kun&chan at the farm) With no way of knowing how much of a threat there was the default would be to assume the worst. The quarantine setup they show is for people who might have a treatable cotangent, not something that could possibly wipe out millions/billions of people.

@Harry_Dong The realism isn't the problem. The fact that it's not being made interesting is. "MC-chan is being isolated, and she's sad about it". Burned almost 2 chapters to drive this minor point home. Good writing(art) is cramming a lot into as little as possible. 'Brevity is the sole of wit' and all that.

Anyway this plot line isn't being handled in an interesting way so hopefully sensei will soon end it and get back to the fuff which he does a decent job at.

Double-page supporter
useless rules
useless additional work
useless paperwork
useless odd little procedures

Dex-chan lover
Lmao at all the people who think the treatment is shitty
This isn't even proper isolation compared to the real lockdowns that happen, e.g. the 2001 anthrax mail attacks

Group Leader
@AMetroid
Fair point. All of this could have been reduced to a few pages, or even 4-koma, with a little box in the corner of the panel for the date showing the passing time (i.e. 10 days later), and still have a few pages left over by the end of the chapter. But instead, the panels are so huge with so little going on in each of them, that you could be mistaken to think you're reading a shounen battle manga that tries to stretch things out for as many chapters as possible. Pacing is another issue with this series.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how Kanji reacted to Chris' enthusiasm over the phone initially. At least he realized something was wrong during the phone call. Can't wait to see how Honami tries to smooth this over once they are released.

Aggregator gang
I know that old Japanese officials are soulless robots, but I would like to believe that this is just bad writing and that no governing body would ever seriously think that this is an appropriate way to treat a friendly sentient being.

Dex-chan lover
This series turned plain boring imo, wouldn't be surprised if it got hit with an axe.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus No matter how friendly someone might be, if they are from a different world or even dimension they could carry who knows what in their body that could lead to horrible epidemics in another world.
Just importing an animal into an ecosystem that doesn't have anything similar and therefore no predators or defenses against it can lead to desasters for that ecosystem as history has proven which is why we have so many rules on travels and imports of living thigns and animal products.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus
I'd expect any goverment fully going this route for the sake of SCIENCE(and probable prosperity) if it could get away with it. All humans are opportunistic, soul-less blobs of people like governments even more so given that not personal responsibility is expected.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that that nurse petitioned to let her have that call. She was seriously breaking down both mentally and physically. It's really inhumane to lock someone up, put them through all these physically taxing tests, and not even let them speak to anyone or allow them to know about what's going on.

Aggregator gang
@Kalec They're clearly done with epidemic tests by now. They're just greedy fucks trying to unveil the secrets of magic. In which case, there's no reason to place her in isolation anymore.

@Rheeve I lean closer to libertarians than authoritarians and believe me, it would be the greatest, most hedonistic pleasure in the world to see these fuck heads get twatted. Bonus points if she wipes out the European Union later in the story. Fuck the government.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope they get out next chapter. This nothing more than them trying to see if they can probably get information from her

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Ricardo Milo confirmed

Banned
Forced impregnation for the sake of spreading magical genes when :(

Users who are viewing this thread