Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Only I got to know

Dex-chan lover
You'd think it'd be standard to keep your subjects' spirits high somehow. Phones and cable should be fine, even if internet isn't for secrecy reasons, right?

Dex-chan lover
A government agent with a soul ? Nice try author its one thing to isekai a beautiful girl into our world but theres a limit to fantasy.

She reminded me of when my little sister had to be hospitalized for a while that sad look in her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
For a supposedly professional team in a top notch hospital they took their sweet fucking time to realize they're blatantly mistreating her.
A small room, no exercise, no recreation, no entertainment, human contact cut to a minimum...
A fucking deck of cards would be thousandfold improvement in her quality of life.

the moment she opened the curtains i was so fucking scared that they would have sealed shut the window

Dex-chan lover
they wouldnt poke her with a syringe every single time they take blood 3 times a day
theres a thing called a cannula you monkeys

Well...to me this is a different kind of sad I haven't felt from any other manga, so I like it.
It's gonna make getting out one way or another quite satisfying. Probably.

Fed-Kun's army
On the one hand, I severely doubt Japanese bureaucrats are that unknowledgeable concerning the importance of mental health, on the other hand, it is at least believable for this to occur assuming enough people were retarded concerning how they treated a social animal.

I'm surprised they haven't requested her to turn off her translation magic so they can record her local language. Had her write down anything to test if the translation magic applies to that, or if not, have physical recordings of the language. No testing of her math skills to gain an understanding of at least her level of understanding concerning mathematics. Or even had her interviewed for any of the principles of magic, which she should very obviously understand the basics of if she can say "I'm no mage, but I can do X"

Fed-Kun's army
@Mclovin19 It adds to the drama and makes it more realistic. I mean, what would happen if a humanoid from an "another world" came here and just lives with you, and MC reported her to the government adding to realism. Truthfully speaking, they need to be concerned with each other, because said humanoid might carry unknown diseases or contract modern earth diseases, which she has no vaccines of, and would endanger herself, wouldn't you say?

Dex-chan lover
Reading this arc now in 2023, in the aftermath of the COVID 19 pandemic, this arc aged fairly differently. Still depressing and I want to get back to my wholesome reverse isekai farming story, but a lot more understandable than how it probably felt like in 2019 when it was released.

Users who are viewing this thread