Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Like crazy

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY they're both out of the #$% hospital.
Now for a few comfy chapters to clear the stink of the last arc, and then we can have something else cross over (would be my guess).

Dex-chan lover
A magic spell indeed!

Okay, Kanji-kun, try not to fuck up again. You done used up your one mulligan.

Dex-chan lover
And then the scene is ruined because he can't accept literary morals (got no good idea on what to call it, but morals that fit the story and the "emotional reunion", to give it a good ending), and has to boneheadedly persist on rejecting the romance subplot "because of age-difference" (might make sense irl, but bruh, you are living in a literary work. Read the flow!).
I can imagine it already, he greets her and then asks her if she will leave before or after dinner. If she suddenly gets bold (for the endings sake) enough to say she hoped to stay for breakfast, or even more bold with "I want to eat your dinner... for the rest of my life" (thats how the JP confession trope went right?), he will just laugh and dismiss it without even making it a clear rejection.

I still dont get why the author decided to make the love interest young. Only ends up as an obstacle to the romance subplot that is clearly being pushed, and not one actually used as a literary tool (such as how After the Rain used it). At the moment it feels as if its only there so it can delay things and be able to milk it out as long as possible, just like the "dense protagonist" trope. Which annoys me, although I doubt anyone could tell from this comment :p

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon

The old guy merchant from back on ch 4

https://mangadex.org/chapter/487417/17

Remember that everyone that had contact with Chris was quarantined

Dex-chan lover
So, uh, we ever gonna find out what those gravitational anomalies were?

Also, she's a sly one.

550.png

Doesnt even drop the San after hes blown away by her beauty. For shame kanji. For shame.

Users who are viewing this thread