Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Like crazy

Dex-chan lover
@kypmbangi I am in the minority that actually kinda liked this arc. More for this resolution and a number of future bits that were seeded, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Now he needs to tell her to change clothes and get to the field, as there's still too much work left to do.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks, that one month suspense he did to himself and that girl was stupid? If he would he taken her in as soon as possible, who knows what good things might have happened already.

if the pathogen bullshit and the government aren't mentioned any more, it will be too soon.

Dex-chan lover
Well she sure cleaned up. Not that she looked bad before, but somehow, this gives a more womanly vibe instead of girlish.

Honami: Nailed it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I was hoping she would be dissected or be used to breed more Magic people

Dex-chan lover
So... Is it over soon? That looked very much like a perfect way to end it.

@Kazuraki
Are you crazy?
Of course, they would keep her happy & healthy and during the regular checkups they harvest some stem cells from her nose, which they implant into abducted infants from the 3rd world in order to create an army of magic mutant child soldiers that will be then used to attain world domination once the Abe administration abolishes the Defense Policy.

Contributor
Chris's dress and hair was way too feminine for a knight.

This feels like an end. Is it over?

Group Leader
It's not ending. But there will be a break so the next chapter comes out on the 29th.

Users who are viewing this thread