Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - My friend

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that ended... surprisingly well. I didn't expect it to be (tentatively, because none of the problems of this family that came up can be easily resolved) resolved so quickly. I honestly wouldn't have minded if it'd taken a bit longer. We got to see a more rightfully vitriolic side of our MC in the process, and there was some depth that you could still explore in the circumstances that were brought up.

Dex-chan lover
He said some nice things to his brother, but wasn't his wife mostly at fault? Damn Karen. And after being shouted at and scaring their own kid, everything is fine and dandy and their personalities have been switched out? Weird.

@Jojeke: At least he didn't get flipped.

Dex-chan lover
Good old golf, the ever convenient scapegoat!

⛳🏌🏿‍♀️🏌🏿‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The parents should divorce and the child should run away. Families like that are horrible and will never fix themselves. They're just broken.

It's clear that neither of those mfs want to be a parent, they keep washing their hands and shoving the blame onto the other

Double-page supporter
You know, in a series about a woman with magic finding herself in a completely different world than hers...

The most unrealistic thing about this manga is the idea that a Karen would actually back down and listen to her daughter, even after being yelled at by two different people.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, Yeah! You tell them! Never let anyone talk shit about you especially in your own home.

Dex-chan lover
@ikarus ch.47 was that one, I think that it counts as them being a couple, for their age, we still need the event at least.

was really waiting this chapter for him to shut them up

I would have loved this chapter 200% more if Kanji-dono had said "My table's still fucking dented".

Supporter
I have no idea what’s going on with this manga. Not the reverse isekai I was hoping for.

Dex-chan lover
Every character in this chapter got to shout out of his goddamn minds
It's like they all decided to meet for some hysterical relief session
In the end, they all went back to their lifes with big smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread