Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - My friend

Dex-chan lover
Okay. That went so much better than I had hoped for.
I'm glad they didn't stick with the asshole parents angle and decided to resolve the matter in the best way possible for the kid.

Yeah, you guys can consider this an unnecessary chapter since it didn't really progress anything from the main storyline,
but I'd like to think this was a good character development moment for the MC,
previously he's been living pretty gung-ho about everything, especially with having to take care of a person the country considers an alien.
It's nice to see that he can get angry, as that's a normal emotion to have. It's just nice to see he's like everyone else,
rather than a man who hides his true feelings while the world around him is affected.

Double-page supporter
Table-kun could sued them both for an assault cause Dayum that table have been beaten more in one day.

Dex-chan lover
"A kid is the bond between husband and wife"?
Seriously that is just incredibly sad and wrong. If a relationship does not work out without a kid it won't miraculously be fixed if one comes into play. All it does is drag a poor innocent being between the front lines and either make it grow up in a dysfunctional family or end up in the center of a divorce and with a single parent with a drastically increased statistic chance of growing up in poverty.

I really like this manga, but for this particular part the author can go eat a bag of dicks.

Dex-chan lover
So when does the cat gain magical energy from being in close contact with the girl and become a cat girl daughter or some shit like that?
Just guessing here

Dex-chan lover
The cat is a 9! The cat is a Cirno! An idiot!

And you @Narf you go eat a bag of dicks. Just because our real world eat shit bags, doesn't mean fiction should be shit too. If in this fictional universe a marriage could be saved with the existence of an offspring, then let this fiction have that.

We don't get to enjoy much happiness in this real world, but when good things do happen, even in fiction, we should enjoy and relish them and let our heart rest even if a little.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangamoz

There is probably not enough magic to do that from just by being close by.
She is a knight and not a wizard after all and is nowhere near that powerful.
But If she were to be transported to the other world on the other hand......

Dex-chan lover
@Narf

I think the point is that in this case, the parents can and should set aside their differences for the good of their child.

Dex-chan lover
That poor table got battered left and right...
That was painfull to see.

Can they at least pay for its repairs ?

Dex-chan lover
They got fucking told.

Not sure what this was all about tho...

Users who are viewing this thread