Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Farming for two

Dex-chan lover
The author should have just done a normal time-traveling story, doing it like an isekai (with magic and war and stuff) brings up expectations that then turn to boring shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone read the novel to find out if Chris' brother and loli ever actually come to Earth or she goes back to them? Because I'm starting to wonder whether it's even going to happen or not at this point...

@X3h0n depends on where you are, that'd be a seriously cold winter in Cuba. ;)

Miyama village appears to be near Kyoto and the average December weather there is a low of 2C and a high of 9C - so 3C in the middle of the day would be on the harsher side.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the problem using magic to help make your food taste better and grow better

"Harsh winter"

I have a feeling this isn't about weather or seasons, but I might just be over thinking it

I've never been quite so jealous of a manga character. 😡

MY RADISHES DIDN'T GROW AT ALL! WELL, THE TOPS DID BUT THE ROOT DIDN'T!

Sorry. First time gardener woes.

Group Leader
@talas If it's boring to you just dont read it, it's pretty simple, not every sotry will be for you.
There are literarly hundreds of the stories that you mention.
This might not be the most action driven but it's still a refreshing change of pace and a relaxing read. If anything another typical Isekai would have been more boring, there is just so many and it's just the same shit over and over again with little to none innovation.

Dex-chan lover
Chris-san, please stay this cute.
I know you are a Knight professionally, but we prefer you this way...

Users who are viewing this thread