Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Day of reconciliation

wonder if they will spend some time in the fantasy world while the normal world gets the cover pages for a bit.

Aggregator gang
I was just about to say I was going to give up on this since the plot seems to have forgotten the brother and the other world.

I didn't think I'd be getting frustrated reading a reverse-isekai like this, but I am sick of the slice of life farm manga this book obviously wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
They're really going overboard with the foreshadowing or whatever you'd call it. I mean, all that happens on the other side, ever, is that the brother's finding a way to come over, pretty much just reiterated like 5 times now. It would probably be worse eventually if I wasn't annoyed by it but bought into the desperate hype they're trying to generate because you just know it won't be anywhere near worth the buildup.

@biznizz Its title is "The Matter Regarding the Female Knight Who Came to Live With Me in the Countryside" and it has the slice-of-life tag with all slice-of-lifey covers. You're at fault here for expecting anything different, not the story.

Fun fact: "Nezumi-land" would be translated to "Mouse-land". As in, Disney land.
Natsumi-chan is so cute getting all exited about going to the theme park with her dad😄

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey so the author finally remembered that the brother and the mage were characters? Are we finally done with the pointless filler?

Funnily enough, @Drake68655, it was the Reverse Isekai that drew me into this story in the first place. I consider the brother and the other world to have been the filler all along.

I will admit though that I am somewhat intrigued about what might be to come.

Aggregator gang
@twinklecake

Oh, I was aware. My issue is that if they didn't want to have the brother and witch friend affect the plot, they should not have been directly introduced as early as they were.

Aggregator gang
Now that he's here, i guess we need to wait another year for her brother to make another appearance.

Fed-Kun's army
Brother’s finally coming over, ever since they were introduced (basically like years ago) I’ve always kept them in mind and now it’s finally happening!

Double-page supporter
And I thought author already forgot about Chris' brother and the another world.

I legitimately forgot this was technically a reverse isekai and thought that some other manga had gotten pages mixed into this one for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread