Orenchi no Maid-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, after stalling for so long i honestly expected something at least more fancy... was way too regular how it happened. He should at least had done it before even finishing the cake at valentines.
Well, In the end the MCs romance is the least interesting imho. The age gap, family deals and weird fetish are at least genuine problems to prevent a happy end. Fear and nervousness are just boring and repetitive.

Fed-Kun's army
The comment count really does spoil it lol, knew instantly it was happening when I opened the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I think I have awakened a weird power with Which I can predict what's coming with the number of comments.
~ Ultra Instinct Weeb Mode ~

Dex-chan lover
Huh, why did that feel so random and out of place? I would have preferred if she confessed with all that buildup on valentines or if he had done so a really long time ago. Though, at this point I guess I should just be happy it happened at all

Dex-chan lover
the massive timeskips feel like the author is going
"Alright an event happened"
"Alright another event happened"
It's like a game with just boss fights. Boss fight, the moment it ends you're fighting somebody else, and then the next guy, and the next and next. You don't even know their names or why you're fighting them, or who you even are. Like yeah, the boss fights could be amazing and different each time, but... it's not a game.
Same here. The action has to go up or down, or it will feel like nothing ever happens. Just, "oh. Ah. Alright. Okay."

Users who are viewing this thread