Oresama Teacher

Dex-chan lover
it seems like to finish this i may actually have to purchase the viz volumes

So...does this have romance? Judging by the comments(on the chapters too), the romance is not really alive here for now. Who is the ml though?

ahhhh, updaaates.. thank you very muuuuchhhhh..😍😍😍

in lastest chapter is that takafumi? 😂😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
I don't mind buying the Viz translations, just wish there was an ebook version 😩

@Mizumachi It's not really a romance, though there are characters that have a crush on the MC. There isn't really any male lead either. There's about 2 or 3 "main" male characters, but they're not necessarily romantic interests (yet). This is really mainly a comedy/action manga. There's a lot of ships tho.

Contributor
I just saw the raws for the ending
WHERE IS MY DEFINITE TAKAOMIxMAFUYU ENDGAME 😭😭😭Why did Tsubaki Izumi just completely give up on the threads of romance she put earlier in the manga 😭

JK, I expected it to be an open ending, and I'm really happy with the crumbs that we did get. The second-last chapter at least confirmed how important Takaomi was—and is—for Mafuyu. I loved how everything wrapped up and I'm for sure going to cry when I read it in English. I hope she gives us tons of extra chapters!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@sukaley I never understood why people ship Mafuyu with Takaomi, their relationship is really that of an older sibling-younger sibling one, there is nothing romantic in between them.

I cri every day because of one thing now I see the comments I guess my suffering is not enough

Wish there was more chapter available, but thankyou for translating this guyss!!

I ship her with almost everyone she has deep connection with but I especially ship her with Takaomi, since they have this deep involvement with each other, how Mafuyu became a delinquent and all and how Mafuyu could actually really read and comfort Takaomi is one of the best thing I really like about them. Brother and sister relationship hmm I don't think that's how it is, cause Izumi sensei actually really give us hints that they are aware of each other as a romantic interest. Blushing and being so well idk dude I mean if you read the whole chapters you just really notice it, I mean Shibuya notice it lmao, he's the most perceptive guys in the manga. For others like Hayasaka, dude my heart melts down for them too. I just love how Izumi sensei just made the two of them important to each other and how they want to protect ughh too many feelings, I also like ayaben and banchou too and everyone seriously. Srsly Izumi sensei stop idk who to ship this is such a lovely manga that you just really enjoy and find all of them adorable and along the way you just really cheer for all of them!! Thankyouu for the translation!! I wish I could read the ending, but been with this fandom for so long I guess I could wait or find some ways to read it. Once again this was a fun ride, I really hope it gets an anime!!

ahh where is everyone getting the raws for the ending??? i keep on getting spoiled ugh i need to read it~ but anyways does anyone know a site to read chapter 147 and above???

Wow Takaomi's character design has changed so much. I guess it's art evolution but it looks like a completely different character

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance good in this one ? and is it yuri ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh It's a reverse harem comedy, but it's almost entirely comedy first with romance only sprinkled in. No, it's not yuri.

can someone please update de 8-or-so missing chapters before updating the others ? PLEASE
i'm on me knees right know btw, like, i don't understand what happened between those few chapters and it's driving me crazy !

Fed-Kun's army
I read the first few chapters of this and got turned off by the art... but now mangadex has it and the cover's new, and I realize it's the same mangaka as GSNK???

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi Sorry for tagging you so late but that's what im asking too have you already read this?, If so then can i ask if this is like the authors other work called "Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun" where the romance progress is soo fucking slow but more focus on comedy instead?

Users who are viewing this thread