Oretachi no Party wa Machigatteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Still a Mess

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing up guys! This series made me smile a lot (and also lol at Monk and Chroma fucking).

The way I interpreted the earlier chapters is that Miko is the youngest of the 3 and the twins, ninja and assassin are older. Also, I can't tell if this was just my interpretation but ninja seems to be the younger of the twins.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu no I don't have the raws either, truthfully I got the spanish one's from Gakusei site and in their version there is a word - Hermanito - for brother that google translated as a younger one. I guess I should've cross examined it in spanish to english dictionary as I did later but it sadly came to mind just now.

Group Leader
Glad to see my ship sailed. I’d kind of been suspecting, but hadn’t been sure how Chroma could stay cursed but the others recover. Pregnancy. Who’d have guessed?

I just wanna point out that there is not a translation error when Chroma says to change them back to normal. Notice how she (I guess she would be the right pronoun given what I’m saying.) doesn’t say to change us back to normal. Chroma likes being a woman.

Really rushed ending but I'm glad to at least read it. It at least gives some closure to the story.

Dex-chan lover
well that was... something
thanks for finally giving us an ending, no matter how bad google fucked up the tl

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I said it on the other comment section and I'll repeat it here.

Chroma said he didn't turn back to normal years ago because she was pregnant at that moment.

Now the curse was activated again by Shaman yet she still didn't change genders.

Why?
Because she is pregnant, AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread