Oretachi no Party wa Machigatteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Still a Mess

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha You might be right, maybe it's how it works since Chroma is still technically cursed so the curse on curse doesn't necessarily cancel it out. I kinda want to see Japanese raws myself to confirm some things as well ^^

Jet

Wow, knight raped a multitude of ppl and couldn't care less about humanity in general. Princess was a literal monster, killing citizens all over the place and razing the capital. Knight repented at least... Chroma and monk did their best to save everyone. But Princess and Knight became Queen and King at the end of the day. Really now?

once you have been genderbended, there is no escape. although it would be funny if he became a man again after shamans curse ran out.

It was picked after such a long time, and now it is already over.

Thanks for the translation.

@jet agreed, monk and chroma deserves to be the king and queen, they are the one that does all the hard work and knight and princess only weights them down

Jet

I don't understand your logic. Chroma was cursed to turn female, not overwise. So they got cursed again, but Chroma was cursed already. Why would Chroma change? What does pregnancy have to do with anything here? Chroma might reverse back, by the curse reactivation and timing out again, but it's unlikely, for Chroma appears stuck at this point. Too much time passed and all that.

Power Uploader
Pretty good ending. congrats to finishing this. I bet Chroma is actually pregnant again, and can't switch back when this is all fixed. But theres no proof that she is.

Dex-chan lover
But why never never changed sex during the 5 years without a baby? it's definitely a plot flaw that the author forgot to clarify but there are two possibilities to make some sense of it:
1.- The interruption of any process related to the curse is forever (the most logical thing).
2.- It is temporary and Chroma is pregnant again.

Let me explain.
Perhaps the curse is not made to affect another living being that is not the originally cursed one (the heroes), even any process related to the curse can be interrupted if an unplanned third party is affected (either the healing or its creation).

I mean, if Chroma were to change her sex to a man by undoing her curse, the change in her genitalia would kill the baby in her womb, a living being not originally contemplated in the curse (this is directed at the heroes specifically, not their children) so, the process of getting rid of the curse is interrupted (indefinitely or even forever).

But as I said, maybe is interrupted forever to make some sense.

Contributor
What are the timings on this? There was a year between the two demon king battles, how much time passed since they were changed to Hime's assault on the castle, it has to be over three months I assume. Chroma must have been pretty heavily pregnant and bulging when the Demon King was killed, must have been an odd sensation with the father of the child she was carrying was running around as a boy chasing beetles.

Users who are viewing this thread