Oretachi no Party wa Machigatteiru

Contributor
@penghibur2 @monkey123:

Unless you've got some raws to point to where something actually happens, it's not yaoi. Though I'm not convinced that such an event isn't looming in the immediate future after this chapter... Except for the fact that, this is in a shounen magazine. Nobody's seriously going to allow gay sex on-screen, I think it's safe to say.

Could add a shounen-ai tag, I suppose. Generally one doesn't add those when it's just a gag, but given that it seems to be the central gag at this point, it's an arguable case. Though I'd personally be inclined to wait a few chapters and see what the gag : fanservice/romance ratio turns out to be before making that call.

Fed-Kun's army
@pokari @penghibur2 @monkey123
any manga with 'gender bender' has shonen ai and shojo ai to some extent.
except maybe the oneshot where a t-rex has been reincarnated as a girl, but that one doesn't count.

Dex-chan lover
What are you telling? I see no gender bender here or are you talking about trap?

This is hilarious I'm loving it!

But ... Chroma turning into a girl came as a bit of a shock

thought he was one from the start. :D

Contributor
@neorasp:

The pedant in me is compelled to point out that here, the gender-bend is a completely different issue from the gay. Different characters entirely. Indeed the gender-bent character isn't romantically involved with anyone, in any sense, at the present time...

To everyone making a fuss out of this, NO it's not yaoi. And yes, you'll get to see some titties as well in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I know Excalibur was a dick but damn...

giphy.gif

They made it literal.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with this translation calling them Knight, Monk, and Mage, but then using Hime instead of Princess? It's kind of weird.

Users who are viewing this thread