Oretachi no Party wa Machigatteiru

@KuroeNekumi though it might seem that way this series still has plenty of chapters to offer, we're not even in half yet ( there's 30 of them more or less).
I just wanted to let you know that wasn't the case.

Also, everyone
about female Chroma...

she'll be back in a couple of chapters so don't worry about it.

Aggregator gang
Considering they established that curses have consequences, is it safe to assume that the demon king will probably be revealed as having been turned into a goody two-shoes loli that is attracted to men and will side with the heroes to stop the new demon king?

If not, that's a huge missed opportunity foreshadowing it.

Dex-chan lover
That demon king is amazing. Two of his four curses align with my interests. "Shift" and "Succumb" that is. I'll stop before I say way too much...

Dex-chan lover
The demoness (cake) on the cover is a lie?!

Fuck, it's a traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!

Sorry, the characters in this manga are too dumb for me. Especially the knight.

I don't think it's offensive, nor am I offended by any means, since I don't think the author meant anything bad with it, or had any deeper meaning with it, just wanted to create some gags. Him being little of a nuisance at the start was fine, and I could laugh with the jokes..
But then the knights homosexuality made him waaaay too f*cking ret*rded....
I have in mind though that he the cursed 'changed' not just his sexuality, but is whole personality. Thus I could tolerate him being annoying as long the other characters was well written...

What actually made me drop this was when Chroma decided to try to lift the curse on Hime.... Plot relying that all the characters being way too dumb, isn't my cup of tea.
The knight's curse made him waaaay too ret*rded and made him too much of a liability, and Hime's curse seem to depend largely on the knight 'not loving her anymore'... They even seem to acknowledged it in the manga! She calmed down for a sec! Lift the knight's and you essentially solve the two BIGGEST issues in essentially one go...
But no, the "plot" needs to go on...

Ummm... yea...

just saw this series and decide to quick read from chapter 1 to chapter 26...

but the entire series' plot is revolved around the "Gay'd" Knight...

Especially with the recent development.... if anything this series is missing some Tags.

First of all...

Gender Bender for the Prince.

Yaoi for the Knight.

Drama/ Psychological for the Princess.

Only one that doesn't need any tag is the Warrior (who was suppose to be the "MC" of this series... but now Knight takes 90% of all screen time)

All the tags up there are REQUIRED for this series, since I am pretty sure those tags WILL NOT change as the entire series is based on those tags...

___ ___ ___

Either way, I am not going to continue reading this series, the gay is funny for a while, but with it taking up 90% of every single chapter... it's not funny anymore. (I didn't even put this on my reading list yet, and now never will)

Rest in rip ninja lol (yea the translator said there should be the remaining chapters done soon; their school got hyperspeeded due to strikes and protests ongoing in their country)

Group Leader
Think there’s only one more volume. Hope it’s translated soon! (Is it wrong that I hope Chroma stays a girl for the sake of my Chroma x Monk ship?)

Dex-chan lover
Please someone finish this. It's just 4 chapters! We nee closure (and also if Monk and Chroma get together)

Double-page supporter
Plot summary: devil used curse, its super effective
Hero: man fuck these thots! hey, little boy you want some dick?
Monk: get the fuck away from my asshole
Mage: these are some nice tits but still
Princess: oh hell no!? If I ain't getting any no one is!

Users who are viewing this thread