Oritsu Majutsu Gakuin No Kichiku Koshi - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Damn. The author got me. Sex isnt out of the question, but I said Id drop this if they didnt smash after losing.

all those fight chapters for blueballs. just more deceptive sexual promises

Dex-chan lover
The story lacks common sense, but the author gives me what I want, so I don't really have time to remember the plot. Based.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I like this teacher lol
He gives them an ultimatum of "Either you do your damnedest and pass or I you will get fucked by me"

And honestly, after his explanation in prior chapters, I can understand why. They're in a position where they can relatively easily get killed by someone considered somewhat strong in that world, on their own of course, and considering their social positions, that a more than likely scenario. He even made them understand that by saying he fucked one of his graduates, to give them a clear incentive to ACTUALLY pass, because if they don't he's gonna take their virginity lol
Don't forget that this isn't even the first group, nor probably only the 3rd group he's done this too.
(We don't know how many years this school has afterall)
The ending will show him starting with a new batch of scholarship students, most likely

Users who are viewing this thread