Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kuri Musu Survival Nisshi

Dex-chan lover
*see tags*

*fast click follow*
*see the first chapter and give it 10 stars because i was not expecting MC look like that!*

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon
you might be interested in the main story:
https://mangadex.org/title/29190/kagakuteki-ni-sonzai-shiuru-creature-musume-no-kansatsu-nisshi
the english version of the main story is licensed so it's not on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
So it's the B-side story of that saga, focusing more on the "Demon Lord" instead of the "Monster Girl Harem King"

Group Leader
I remember reading the main story, then finding myself skipping over all of the MC's chapters so I could read Taishi's story because damn! It's so much better than the main one!

Group Leader
I remember reading the main story, then finding myself skipping over all of the MC's chapters so I could read Taishi's story because damn! It's so much better than the main one!
Bro same I bought the volumes and skipped the MC part just to read this guy's story. Glad they just gave him his own series. His story is so much more interesting.

These are the chapters in the main story that involve Taishi if you just want to read his for anyone wondering. There are some images of the characters involved in his story in other chapters but they're not really important like an image of a maid getting fkd or a image of Taishi starting a fire.
Vol 2 Ch 7 last two pages
Vol 2 Ch 8 end of the chapter
Vol 2 Ch 9 beginning of chapter
Vol 4 Ch 21 end of chapter
Vol 4 Ch 22 Whole chapter
Vol 4 Ch 23 Whole chapter
Vol 4 Ch 24 half the chapter
Vol 5 Ch 28 few middle pages and end of chapter
Vol 5 Ch 29 Whole chapter
Vol 5 Ch 30 Whole chapter except last 3 pages
Vol 6 Ch 33 last 2 page
Vol 6 Ch 34 Whole chapter
Vol 6 Ch 35 Whole chapter
Vol 6 Ch 36 whole chapter except last 2 pages
Vol 7 Ch 38 last 5 pages
Vol 7 Ch 39 most of chapter
Vol 8 Ch 46 last two pages
Vol 8 Ch 47 whole chapter
Vol 8 Ch 48 whole chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
same author from pretty bell, a lot of degeneracy, but ffs it's gonna be an enjoyable read (characters fulls of flaws but well made)

Group Leader
Ahhhhhhhh
if you're looking for more demon lord Taishi then don't read this. This is pre kingdom Taishi so before he meets the maids and stuff. This is basically showing how despite how competent strong and reliable he is, his low self esteem and demeanor is a turn off to women, at least to women in this world. For example despite how monstrous he seems to them he's still just a virgin boy who wouldn't hurt them because they're cute. In the most recent chapters while thinking they wish he would push them down, they readily accept being raped by two male harpies who could barely beat them each 1v2. Just because they were more assertive about it. I believe they also raided his 2nd base and took everything and left to fuck. Later shows how much of a virgin Taishi by showing how he is hoping that they can take a bath in the future together while the two harpies are already impregnating the female harpies in his base while boasting how they strategically killed some monster not a few days after meeting. Taishi would have not even registered them or the monsters they hunted as more than a mutt off its leash and just swatted away.

Last edited:
Banned
Ahhhhhhhh
if you're looking for more demon lord Taishi then don't read this. This is pre kingdom Taishi so before he meets the maids and stuff. This is basically showing how despite how competent strong and reliable he is, his low self esteem and demeanor is a turn off to women, at least to women in this world. For example despite how monstrous he seems to them he's still just a virgin boy who wouldn't hurt them because they're cute. In the most recent chapters while thinking they wish he would push them down, they readily accept being raped by two male harpies who could barely beat them each 1v2. Just because they were more assertive about it. I believe they also raided his 2nd base and took everything and left to fuck. Later shows how much of a virgin Taishi by showing how he is hoping that they can take a bath in the future together while the two harpies are already impregnating the female harpies in his base while boasting how they strategically killed some monster not a few days after meeting. Taishi would have not even registered them or the monsters they hunted as more than a mutt off its leash and just swatted away.

So this is actually a prequel to the main story?

Ahhhhhhhh
Just read the spoiler and went to check myself. I think the author has a thing for cuck shit cause I've seen this happen in the dungeon spin off as well. In fact, in the recent volumes of the dungeon spin off:

One of the female party characters has like a deal with the party leader in that she only does anal for him to satisfy his urges from dungeon diving. She cannot lose her virginity unless she gives it to man she will marry. This happens in the first volume. Naturally, I would've thought the party leader would've taken her has a wife later on, and it seemed to go in that direction since it seems they were both developing feelings for each other. But then the recent volumes is complete cuck shit. Party leader cooperates with lone wolf Kirito to explore a dungeon. While diving, female party member offers?!?? to satisfy lone wolf urges (which makes no fucking sense since they are not in the same party) and he says no cause he doesn't do anal, AND THEN THEY PROCEED TO HAVE ACTUAL SEX?!?!?! What the fuck author, you did the male party leader dirty, who I thought you set up as the male mc, and the female character did a complete 180 and isn't even going marry the lone wolf guy. Absolute retarded, not to mention the copious amounts of rape in the story.

After that rant for the spin off dungeon story, going back to this harpy spin off:

THIS AUTHOR CUCK SHIT HAPPENED AGAIN IN THE LATEST VOLUME?!?!??
Let me explain: while mc is off to who knows where, 2 male harpies attempts to rape the 4 harpies by beating them down to submission, as per (I think) harpy tradition. 1st one defeats them, 2nd one defeats them but offers a pity blowjob and thigh/pussy job (non penetrative), 3rd one they don't do because she's too weak to be a potential mate (they even included a backstory where 3rd one was previously gang raped by 20 harpies at once)(what the hell author, did you really think that was necessary to include) and the 4th one let them fuck cause she thought they were a good hookup. She went full heart eyes and impregnate me aura....

Man, if you're gonna write a harem erotica centered around this guy, the least you can do is make sure the harem members don't go fucking or get fucked by other people. The dildo scene where they thought of the mc fucking them; that's good material. Having other harpies try to fuck them; ok, harpy culture but they should try to fend them off since they are now devoted to mc. Letting them fuck you or offering pity sex; not ok. That exhibits cuck nature which we did not sign up for.

Overall, I think the author is delving into his cuck fantasies and bringing it over to his work. I've seen it happen in the recent raws of the dungeon spin off (which by itself is a clusterfuck of sex, rape, and other deviant stuff) and the latest volume of this harpy manga. I've haven't read the main manga (harem king one) cause I was saving it for last (I read the first chapters and I was enthralled in the story) and I wanted to know the side stores first (kinda like doing side quests first then the main quest), but God forbid, if I seen this cuck shit in a harem monster manga with a clearly defined non wimpy mc, I'm. Going. To. Go. Fucking. Ballistic.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just majorly disappointed with the two spin off mangas. It could have been good, but it's wasted potential. I hope the main manga doesn't fall the same way.

Update: just read the main manga. I went ballistic...my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. The potential of the main manga and the actual execution has left me devastated on what could have been a good monster girl harem story in an isekai world.

They pulled the same harpy shit in the main manga, not to mention the side story of fat glasses guy should have been the main premise of this manga since this pre-kingdom manga is average at best; it's just a survival story (after looking through all the raws). The Kingdom stuff afterward is way more interesting since it deals with politics, science, emotions, and actual seggs. The storyline of the main manga goes nowhere, which is a shame since it had potential. For a harem king, there's a lot of harem but no king part. Exploring other monster cultures is nice but I didn't sign up to read a 10 pages thesis on feminism or gender social structure, like damn talk about the other stuff of their culture and lifestyles. Maybe like how they get food, travel, build stuff, and so on. I don't need to know what kind of wild sexual deviant shit the author comes up with for each monster society, since I guess any sense of chastity in this world is completely gone.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Just read the spoiler and went to check myself. I think the author has a thing for cuck shit cause I've seen this happen in the dungeon spin off as well. In fact, in the recent volumes of the dungeon spin off:

One of the female party characters has like a deal with the party leader in that she only does anal for him to satisfy his urges from dungeon diving. She cannot lose her virginity unless she gives it to man she will marry. This happens in the first volume. Naturally, I would've thought the party leader would've taken her has a wife later on, and it seemed to go in that direction since it seems they were both developing feelings for each other. But then the recent volumes is complete cuck shit. Party leader cooperates with lone wolf Kirito to explore a dungeon. While diving, female party member offers?!?? to satisfy lone wolf urges (which makes no fucking sense since they are not in the same party) and he says no cause he doesn't do anal, AND THEN THEY PROCEED TO HAVE ACTUAL SEX?!?!?! What the fuck author, you did the male party leader dirty, who I thought you set up as the male mc, and the female character did a complete 180 and isn't even going marry the lone wolf guy. Absolute retarded, not to mention the copious amounts of rape in the story.

After that rant for the spin off dungeon story, going back to this harpy spin off:

THIS AUTHOR CUCK SHIT HAPPENED AGAIN IN THE LATEST VOLUME?!?!??
Let me explain: while mc is off to who knows where, 2 male harpies attempts to rape the 4 harpies by beating them down to submission, as per (I think) harpy tradition. 1st one defeats them, 2nd one defeats them but offers a pity blowjob and thigh/pussy job (non penetrative), 3rd one they don't do because she's too weak to be a potential mate (they even included a backstory where 3rd one was previously gang raped by 20 harpies at once)(what the hell author, did you really think that was necessary to include) and the 4th one let them fuck cause she thought they were a good hookup. She went full heart eyes and impregnate me aura....

Man, if you're gonna write a harem erotica centered around this guy, the least you can do is make sure the harem members don't go fucking or get fucked by other people. The dildo scene where they thought of the mc fucking them; that's good material. Having other harpies try to fuck them; ok, harpy culture but they should try to fend them off since they are now devoted to mc. Letting them fuck you or offering pity sex; not ok. That exhibits cuck nature which we did not sign up for.

Overall, I think the author is delving into his cuck fantasies and bringing it over to his work. I've seen it happen in the recent raws of the dungeon spin off (which by itself is a clusterfuck of sex, rape, and other deviant stuff) and the latest volume of this harpy manga. I've haven't read the main manga (harem king one) cause I was saving it for last (I read the first chapters and I was enthralled in the story) and I wanted to know the side stores first (kinda like doing side quests first then the main quest), but God forbid, if I seen this cuck shit in a harem monster manga with a clearly defined non wimpy mc, I'm. Going. To. Go. Fucking. Ballistic.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just majorly disappointed with the two spin off mangas. It could have been good, but it's wasted potential. I hope the main manga doesn't fall the same way.

Update: just read the main manga. I went ballistic...my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. The potential of the main manga and the actual execution has left me devastated on what could have been a good monster girl harem story in an isekai world.

They pulled the same harpy shit in the main manga, not to mention the side story of fat glasses guy should have been the main premise of this manga since this pre-kingdom manga is average at best; it's just a survival story (after looking through all the raws). The Kingdom stuff afterward is way more interesting since it deals with politics, science, emotions, and actual seggs. The storyline of the main manga goes nowhere, which is a shame since it had potential. For a harem king, there's a lot of harem but no king part. Exploring other monster cultures is nice but I didn't sign up to read a 10 pages thesis on feminism or gender social structure, like damn talk about the other stuff of their culture and lifestyles. Maybe like how they get food, travel, build stuff, and so on. I don't need to know what kind of wild sexual deviant shit the author comes up with for each monster society, since I guess any sense of chastity in this world is completely gone.
I don't really think it's cuck shit. The author just trying to emphasize how the girls in this world he's in would rather have sex with a confident man than he who could do everything those men could and more but lacks confidence in himself. Like the two harpies struggle with a monster Taishi could kill with a single hand or a rock. He could build a comfortable safe haven in the forest and make the coolest shit but it doesn't matter because he's too passive and won't push the harpies down like they wish he would. One of the harpies after she sleeps with the two male harpies fantasizes about doing it with Taishi after being left somewhat unsatisfied and iirc masterbates. Also Taishi just thinks they're cute but doesn't love them. He treats them more like annoying roommates than anything. Yeah he'd like to sleep with them but he doesn't care if they leave either.

iirc, I already read the official English of this series, and this guy will not get any chance of doing the deed with any girls iirc.

So yeah, expect nothing from this.
Expect nudity, but that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread