Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Ayano

Dex-chan lover
Every single fiber of her being being forced back. Jesus, I did not need to see that.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't this the friend who abandoned the MC for the bully? Forget her.

Chances of childhood friends winning are like 1/10...

Even though this one is top class.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god the page 6 gonna be in my biggest nightmare. Im scared to sleep now

@TrueGoddessReincarnation It's expected that the childhood friend will lose of course, but the road towards that will be rough because of a love triangle unfortunately. So let the struggle commence.

Double-page supporter
@duderus In most romance anime/manga the childhood friend does win. In this story I would say her chances are over 90% because of all the buildup. Chapter 46 is way too late for the other one.

Dex-chan lover
Meganekko demon onee-san classmate joins the fray.

Author is a true man of culture.

But like, didn't she throw him away because he was weak? He himself said it.

Dex-chan lover
Why add a rival when the romance is pretty much done at this point and all they have to do is accept their feelings and confess?

> Why add a rival when the romance is pretty much done at this point and all they have to do is accept their feelings and confess?

Because they will probs never ever accept their feeling without an exterior condition?

Im all for adding rival as plot progression device. What I'm against is instead of plot progression you get regression or retarded direction.

Dex-chan lover
She’s the girl that got stolen from him in chapter 42 flashbacks by the bully, who (based on chapter 43) also liked her and felt cucked by Akutsu

Dex-chan lover
wow author actually did it.... the childhood friend that totally not gonna win... maybe she's there more fore her papa being relevant to Akutsu main secret if not, ffs author don't add drama just to extend the series 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread