Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Singin' in the rain

Fed-Kun's army
the real fall guy's origin is from a man who trying hard not looking his friend's bwwbs 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hey excuse me what the fuck was that eye shit can we go back to that???? Hello????? Now she's intentionally trying to break lily's psyche???

Group Leader
So author has been playing fall guy all the time and forgot to work on for next chapter so it took like almost 2 months to make the next chap

Dex-chan lover
It's the innocent looking one that's always the most devious 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So after more than 50 chapters, now the stupid author is adding harem shit? Isn't it a little too late for that? Either it's harem from the beginning or not at all. Adding harem shit so late in the game just doesn't work. I was reading this BECAUSE it wasn't harem. Now it's all going to shit.

In any case, this is it for me. Drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun It's not a harem. The foreshadowing was blatantly obvious in this chapter but it seems that went right over your head. If an actual plot is too much for you, stick to reading fluff.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun I already said there is no harem but it seems that went over your head too. I was thinking you might check what foreshadowing I was talking about, but I gave you too much credit. Bye, nobody will miss your asinine comments.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does Ayano looks dead inside with empty eyes at pag 24 ? some tragedy coming? Is she alright? tho I don't care, just gtfo slut
It r eally is a shame this is going into triangle BS. Another mangaka with the syndrome "I need to milk the most out of my story so I will create stupid plot even if that means it will get messy, quality is going downwill "
Another waste...

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly MC being dumb makes good jokes, sure. But now he feels like those shitty harem protags: oblivious, not serious about love, doesn't know how to draw a line, unintentionally hurting the ones who love you.

So yeah. In my POV, Akutsu became a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread