Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Love-Hate

MD@Home
So, let me speculate: the big brother had a child with a demon while on earth, making Lily a half demon half angel. For this sin the brother soul was reincarnated into a baby in hell which became MC.
The schizo sister blames Lily, her brother's child, for being born and torture her because of her the schizo fantasies.

Fed-Kun's army
So, let me speculate: the big brother had a child with a demon while on earth, making Lily a half demon half angel. For this sin the brother soul was reincarnated into a baby in hell which became MC.
The schizo sister blames Lily, her brother's child, for being born and torture her because of her the schizo fantasies.
If this is true, this is basically incest since the big brother is amane's dad, and his soul was reincarnated as a demon who is akutsu.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting but creepy as fuck. Wouldn't that make her his daughter then, or at least the reincarnated version of her dad?!

Dex-chan lover
The story avoided the incest route and still managed to circle back to it, wtf lol

it really depends on how you define a soul. Akutsu doesn't appear to have any memories of being her dad. If a soul is just life essence, then its not incest cause no part of akutsu genetically or spiritually or mentally is her father.
Right

Users who are viewing this thread