Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 19 Ch. 85 - The Night Before

Dex-chan lover
Able to strike a pose with one hand while using the ab roller?! Now that's some real sorcery!

Dex-chan lover
The manga is getting random at this point. I mean it was, since the start, but even moreso now that the main couple is together.

Fed-Kun's army
Since Sawayoshi's last +18 work was a harem I'm holding out hope here that this also becomes a harem
Hard disagree. I love Azuma Sawayoshi-sensei's works, but I don't think a Harem fits here. (Akutsu's already got a girlfriend, he don't need a harem.)
I think this is kinda harmful to Lilia as a character if she actually does like Akutsu. She'd still be my second favorite character and all, but like coming up with a "Lilia likes Akutsu" plot at like, the 19th volume point, is a bit much and does nothing for her character and reinforces the idea that she feels the same things as Lily. I trust Sensei in his writing, but I'd definitely have to question the choice of making it a Harem at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga is getting random at this point. I mean it was, since the start, but even moreso now that the main couple is together.
Yeah. This is the first time that I've felt the Manga feel a little weak since its first volume. (In which the Manga was just finding its footing, really.) I suppose that's an inevitability though, every Manga has its weak points. No doubt that it'll pick back up after this Arc though.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the series has stuck on an extended epilogue since the last arc felt like a finale. I like the humour, but honestly I'd just prefer the author making another series at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread