Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Few days ago I read manhwa called a daily perverts life and this blonde girls reminds me of the girl from that manhwa

Group Leader
Hmm ... Great hentai-class art style. Why not?

Edit:
I like things that makes my heart goes
6jfZhNH.png

Edit 2:
When the fcuk they would confess their feelings?!

Group Leader
@nyaasar
Well because the author is former hentai artist. Check out his other release by enabling view "H" contain then click the manga artist in here.

Kinda agree with @yamusing , while I thoroughly enjoy it right now, some smut and drama would be nice ngl. Doesn't even have to be some hardcore stuff, just some sprinkling.

Fed-Kun's army
The first couple of chapters are really great. Then it devolves into generic AF HS crap. I'm at chapter 13 and I'm not sure if I want to read any further.

Dex-chan lover
What do I say. This manga is a meme, but it also takes itself seriously during proper arcs. It's weird, but pretty great.

Dex-chan lover
Still not axed? How can this crap have over 8* is beyond me!
Don't get me wrong. The things which ruin mangas are violent tsundere bitches. That's the case here. This author's other (hentai) work is superb on the other hand.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, reminds me of

Oh love me
ooooh love me Mister
oh Mister~

Especially the boxing scene.

good manga, reminds you of a lot of manga, comedic, non-harem, has a HENTAI SPIN-OFF. But i have my doubts now, I smell a trash harem around chapter 40

Aggregator gang
The manga started off quite weird, but it looks like I just found a hidden gem.

Users who are viewing this thread