Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Aggregator gang
Once upon a time, an ambitious manga artist wanted to create a dramatic epic about angels and demons, good and evil, justice and injustice, from the perspective of a heroic young demon who has a fateful meeting with a beautiful, domineering, but secretly good-hearted, angel. Together, they will lead a revolution that will change the fate of the multiverse forever.

It lasted all of five pages.

Instead, we've got a hilariously charming romantic comedy, powered by some gloriously crazy high-tension mock action carrying us through the antics of two really silly, lovable kids, who are, if we bother to recall (we don't), technically a demon and an angel.

Ç'est magnifique.

its so stupid and a complete nonsense but.... i love it

the plot is secondary xD

Every time I read this I'm reminded how good it is. Seriously one of the best romance manga being published right now.

I fucking love everything about this other than the boxing bits. It was kind of funny for a few chapters, but now it is just annoying filler. I would have just have a 10 page chapter than a 20 page chapter where 10 of them are seemingly entirely inconsequential "lol mental boxing" shit.

Users who are viewing this thread