Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this... Done chapter 3, are they... flirting with each other?
I thought he was basically just a slave for her after chapter 2?

Damn this manga is way too good, hope they start to show their feelings soon

Double-page supporter
Damn, the author made romcom into a work of art.
8/10

Goddamn this is really good! I think I read the first chapter a long time ago and totally forgot about this series. But man I love this to bits. I'm so glad it's not a harem either. This series shows how great a romcom can be by focusing on the dynamic between the main pair. Seeing these two loveable idiots spar and slowly come to like each other is just fun as heck. The back and forth dynamic between the main characters is what really sells this manga for me. In the first chapter I was worried we'd get one sided abuse on the MC (Like Zero no Tsukaima lol) but it didn't turn out that way.

You can tell the author really cares and puts a lot of effort into it, but the narration and pacing is a mess. It looks like the core idea for the story is chaniging on the fly and even the author doesn’t seem to know what to do with it. It makes it less predictable, but also a bit confusing.

AcrobaticBoilingIsopod-size_restricted.gif

All of these great series coming back after the new year make me so damn happy. Thanks Valhalla.

Dex-chan lover
I just realize this but how far ahead are the raws? The cover is at volume 5 but the chapters are just into 4

I'M THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT CHAPTERS AREN'T GETTING TRANSLATED FASTER

I NEED MORE

FUCK HEROIN I HAVE THIS

Users who are viewing this thread