Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Aggregator gang
damn this manga is the best...it always keep me interested on the next chapters 😁

Dex-chan lover
hope the translation can speed up a little bit, the raw version is already at chapter 35 and it has realy good development

man this is moving smoothly, I only wish a little bit more of romantic development

Dex-chan lover
I am enjoying this despite the awkward translation making things hard to follow sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the snipe, Valhalla hasn’t been doing anything lately and was probably waiting for someone to snipe
But ty to both groups for scanlating

Thanks for the tl! Seems valhalla have really decided to slow down releases since some of the team left.

Thanks for picking this up. Best manga I'm currently reading, never fails to at least get a chuckle out of me.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's shit. Why? Because of tsundere bitch! How can some people even like that? Well, I guess there are always some ppl with weird tastes.
I want to see a h doujin version!

Dex-chan lover
I'll wait patiently for Valhalla to catch up. They are quite behind on this one (I think?)

Group Leader
Imo as long as you don't take this manga srsly and treat it as a satire / gag manga, you'll have a much better time with the humor. Don't try to get attached to the characters dramatic personae or think too much about the story

Just ended reading Chapter 27 and what a shock it has come to me 🧐

There are times to just walk away and there are times to stand you`re ground and fight, and the lad chose the latter

This.... will strongly suggest that the lad is in love with the lady and the lady is in love with the lad 😀 <finally, some honesty began to bloom>

but this road he is traversing is dangerous and the hurdle in front of him is looking as one would call insurmountable, because from this point, lives will be at stake

also, looking at the lady`s Older Brother, a relationship will be out of the question 🤮

i hope to see a legendary battle between the lad and lady`s Older Brother in chapters to come

Dex-chan lover
Please Akutsu awaken to some hidden power my man !
Lets go full shounen battle on this ikemen asshat !

Users who are viewing this thread