Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Thanks for the update, this is probably my favorite manga rn and I’m really grateful to you guys for translating it :)

Dex-chan lover
Flat af no titty fuck. Artist emphasizes her lips as we saw in Boku Girl huh? Still annoying tsundere bitch brat who belongs in goblin cave!

Dex-chan lover
Manga's trying to be funny while keeping a serious conversation. The story is good but man...the characthers really getting on my nerves. It basically hataraku maou with cringier beings.

this is seriously one of my most favorites mangas right now. The plot is far from a master piece but the characters really carry this manga very high, nice developments.

I really like it, but also really wish early dominant Lily came back. Maybe after they reveal those marks are seals her sister put on her because she had some insane power. She's a damsel in distress since brother arc and it's getting a bit tiring. Really wasn't expecting her to turn out this way after she completely whooped the MC in first chapters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga just doesnt want to load the pages for me, other manga's work fine though

Fed-Kun's army
@Enkidu69 Really? This time it was pretty ok though, she only became damsel in distress because she was trying to hide her Identity. She'd probably end up saving herself in the end if no one came, because she's perfectly capable of kicking those guy's asses

Fed-Kun's army
Not yet start reading it, is the romance any good? Does it have does boring love triangles or just an wholesome couple ?

@WhiteEkans Fairly wholesome couple
but the latest chapter seems to have introduced a love rival. though, it's pretty clear that the rival won't succeed.
It's worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread