Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
... I've already forgotten who the black-haired character is supposed to be

Edit: (Howard? Who dis?)

Dex-chan lover
What? Is there a reason why the author needed to use a vacuum cleaner analogy for a female character to activate something like a storage bag? All other fantasy novels don't need to use an analogy for a storage bag. That's not how a vacuum cleaner works anyway. It just sucks up any loose items near the negative pressure of the nozzle. It wouldn't just stuck up only the items that you want and not the others.

@Nk9bjP4A i'm not sure if this is correct, but i think when they're talking about a vacuum cleaner, they mean the fact that she sucked up all the magic stones to lessen the time it takes to collect them, also, since there is no such thing as a vacuum cleaner that could take all of the same item in the room and only take those items, they just chose a vacuum cleaner because it's currently the closest thing to it.
also, the bag she's using isn't a storage bag, it's a normal bag, about the size of a garbage bag i think, she just took it so she could use it to simulate the bag a vacuum cleaner uses.
i hope this makes sense, as i'm not sure if it will make sense, as i'm currently sleep-deprived.

Romance flag toppled. Imouto flag raised.

@Nk9bjP4A

It's a normal sack. She's using wind magic to make it act like a vacuum cleaner and suck up all the stones. Presumably magic stones aren't all that heavy.

Supporter
... If she became all the game targets "Little Sister" (without any of the "Finally we all want to be with her and not the Heroine" trope), I will love this story :D

The prince and the brother look so similar it becomes hard to be able to tell them apart, scene to scene.. I guess this is what happens when an artist never learns to draw different facial features.. Even differently shaped eyes/pupils would do it but as it is it just looks like the same guy with his hair combed differently, wearing a slightly different expression.

Contributor
@crossfortune They're Royalty with a history of 1st generation relation inbreeding, it's to be expected that family members look alike.

Dex-chan lover
"I want you to become my sister!"

Alternate (mis)translation: "I want to marry your brother!"

Bring out the Yaoi tag!

Users who are viewing this thread