Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita

Fed-Kun's army
The most unrealistic thing about this premise is that for most western palates, sake would actually taste pretty disgusting.

Really? I find sake to be one of my preferred liquors. If anything I think people would find it bland, but not disgusting.

And No I don't like sake just because it is japanese, I tried it because it is (was in a japanese steakhouse and figured why not).

I like Nigori Sake more because its sweet and thats my preferred taste but I'll drink sake normally along with most liquor. Except Vodka and Tequila those are awful, even the "good" high dollar ones.

except some really good sake, it has no flavor almost all the time... But meh, it's japanese so they speak about what they know the best, it's normal after all :eek:

Group Leader
hell yeah, i was hoping for hamefura to get an anime so the cliche "girl reborns in otome world with magic" become popular, it haven doing that steadily, but now with this i am sure a lot more would pop out here and there more often.

Yeah, evil characters in otome games is too popular now . I though about it from begning. This is result when you create too many trash protagagonist but boss is too cool and badass . Japanese is becoming to like evil characters more than good . Lame 🤣

Dex-chan lover
DAMN this one's villain is really getting the short stick.... That's harsh

By the way hamefura did get anime adaptation, and I'd guess the ending is after footsteps of destruction arc

@yugioh20 well, when you objectively look at otome games you realize that the heroine and the love interests usually are trash af and the villains arent really villains most of the time, seeing it from villain side and having them smacking round the idiots becomes a hell of a lot more appealing XD

Group Leader
@Sabruness

Otome games don't even have villanesses. Stop talking out of your ass

And these villanesses protagonists are starting to become the very heroines they make fun of. But by making fun of a non existent feature in otome games they have morphed into the exact same annoying protag who everyone falls in love with. Theere even the underdog like so many portags are. Only difference is they have the villainess title. And the the heroine become a 2d caricature just to show how much better the MC is

Its safe and boring and people think just because they have the villaness title they're unique and actually misunderstood ick. When they are the run of the mill generic shoujo heroine. Protag centred morality will do that too you

Now we need a deconstruction isekai about the otome villaness isekai genre

Group Leader
@theilikepie I wish that instead of the nonexistent villainess character type, they would write about a person reincarnated as the heroine of an Otome game dealing with the top most problematic love interest. Because in real Otome games there is usually that one character who is the absolute awful villain in every route but their own. Or maybe reincarnated as the random friend because all Otome games seem to have a cast of characters that consists of love interests +1 friend.

honestly im not a fan of the art style. the bodies are too stiff and have zero flow, there's not really much contrast or visual interest in character design and backgrounds, and the eyes are just... lifeless and eerie if you ask me. theyre way too flat, zero shine or shading whatsoever. makes it super hard to figure out what emotion is the artist trying to depict. the brother just looks creepy and shady, and the mc is flat outside and inside.

tl;dr: imo art sucks and has zero character, really ruins entire manga

Users who are viewing this thread