Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
Scientifically, extrapolating from known data, we can determine that there must be at least a billion alternate worlds based on villainess otome games.

Contributor
I took a break from otome villainess isekai. I used to like it despite it being pretty much the same all around, cause there just weren't as many as there were power fantasy isekai. Now that we've reached a point where there is a sizable amount, I just had to take a break

I came back expecting this to be the same shit, and maybe it is because the genre evolved while I was gone, but this is a little fresher. The people around the protag already suspect she is not entirely her reincarnation. There is a bit of focus on the fact that Izumi did not replace Charlotte, but shares memories (though, Izumi's personality is still dominant, cause you know. It's easier to write what you know I guess). She's actually allowed to do things.

So if I had to say this was GOOD, I'd have to say no by virtue of it being an isekai. Is it pretty good by Isekai standards? Yeah, I'd say so. It is at least refreshing, while still taking advantage of it being an isekai

Bonus, the Heroine is also an isekai protag according to the game, but we have yet to see whether she is isekai'd from the same Japan or in-game Japan. It's an interesting concept I'm surprised not as many Otome Villainess Reincarnations take advantage of

i mean i get that every isekai has to have some weird schtick but like,, alcohol??? i swear this genre is becoming more and more contrived haha whatever i'll still read it bc i don't have anything better to do lol

This one is pretty cute. I really love the fact that they combined Charlotte's memories.

"messenger of the RED Star" for someone from another another world? is that a Superman reference?

Thanks for the translation....I was waiting for it but....WHAT THE ACTUAL F****??!?!?!?!?!!WTF WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF ??!!!!! HOW WHY IN THE WORLE DO THEY F*CKING WANT
HER AS THEIR SISTER ??!!! SIS COMPLEX OR SMTH ??!!! WTF ?!!! IS SHE CURSED TO HAVE ALL THE MEN SHE LOVES THINK OF HER AS THEIR LIL SIS ?!!! WELL THA5 SUCKS CAUSE I HAVE EXP DANG IT !!!!

Jdjaja I love this, thank you for translating it!

Eagerly looking forward to new updates

🤣🤣🤣 Tbh I thought it's going to be about making and selling liquor from the description.

Users who are viewing this thread