Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000450010000_68/ Here is the website with the raws if someone wants to add it to the information section for the manga

It's different from most other otome stories, since it acts like she's immediately going to brew liquor but then it becomes more of a standard fantasy. Like the author wanted to make an otome story but got bored with that premise almost immediately.

wait, wait... I'm confused; who is her big brother now...? Is not Howard? Eh? the muscle brain idiot what name again?

well I will still be waiting for more translations on this one, it looks really good and charl is quite a character

These otome titles are getting really big but i don't mind it lmao

what's the next otome manga title? : "I woke up in the world of my favorite otome game as the heroin sister, but i forgot to save before i got transferred so the world is corrupted and my fiance is in love with the villainess who is also my step sister. How i'm i going to survive and bring balance to the world while also staying out of trouble!"

@APYF 🤣 😂 i'm expecting to find a title that long one day in a manga of this genra one day in trending

oh that chapter was pretty cute haha
of course the dude with the long fringe is actually cute when he cuts his bangs LOL

Aka “raging alcoholic ends up without alcohol, makes her own alcohol and gets a love interest”

Users who are viewing this thread