Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta - Ch. 40

Hey Grogzilla, I'm mcstankyleg, the translator/proofreader from Osananajimi Translations.

Seriously, thanks for reviving this, our group kinda crumbled out haha and I'm sorry for everyone else who had to wait this long.

If you're happy to contact me on Discord I can give you the rest of our Google doc which has transcriptions up to Ch 52, and I could help going forward as well.

Overall great job!

Noted! I'll keep that in mind moving forward, thanks!
Thank you for the new update. Are you planning to continue translating all the chapters going forward?
I think the artist has posted a lot of new chapters in the last year...

I hope people stop beating the dead horse about the vertical english text by now...

Group Leader
Thank you for the new update. Are you planning to continue translating all the chapters going forward?
I think the artist has posted a lot of new chapters in the last year...

I hope people stop beating the dead horse about the vertical english text by now...
Yes! That's the goal. The raws are currently up to ch 113 so there's a long road ahead, but that also means we don't have to wait for more raws to become available at my current pace.

Once I made the changes I haven't seen anymore comments so that's something, at least

Dex-chan lover
Alright gang, I got enough crap, so I re-typeset most of the affected panels (mainly pages 1 and 3, pages 2 and 6 got some minor adjustments). Everything should be readable now, sorry to those who had to suffer.
So much better and more readable now. You did a good job with the TS, balancing out the text with the empty space :thumbsup:

There is a minor spelling error: "beatiful" instead of "beautiful" but you know what, that's a happy (if Freudian) error :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread