Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Supporter
Instead of doing the kabedon, first you hug her from the back, lift her up, and do the German Suplex on her :win:

16121bf6dc0426651ae4e62244d78d739cf80ae519ff921d17b0401e08f1685a_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the "bullied" girl is being blackmailed, she most like saw a chance (give by abusive ex gf aka the bitch) to fucke the shy girl that did nothing wrong and took it

Dex-chan lover
So to prove you're not bullying someone you go over to their house with two boys, hmmm probably not the best idea

Dex-chan lover
well least this ch was better and this stupid little arc is coming to an end

least there's that

Group Leader
Because there are no more pages in these chapters! You can't leave us like this at the climax... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Did Hanabi devise this master plan herself, or did she ask her dog to help? Waiting outside her accomplice's house is doo-doo brain. I hope this arc gets good or ends soon.

Dex-chan lover
She gets even worse believe it or not.
Takes literal bodily harm for her to finally get it through her head she fckn sucks

Double-page supporter
I still don't understand why the EN translation is releasing on a schedule that keeps it a chapter behind

MD@Home
"I've heard from teach you arnt a bully."

Teacher took Yukishiro's side, I hope people who dogpiled on the teach realize that.
She couldn't have handled the situation any worse than she did. Either she's incompetent and didn't ask for help or the entire faculty is incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED GET CORRECTED

Users who are viewing this thread